Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-07-2009, 08:57 PM   #11
Daemon Poster
Default Re: Should Philip Laing go to jail

Originally Posted by 63083 View Post

Woops. This was in the UK.
LOL Does it really matter?
I really don't give a [bad word] wether he was drunk or not. He did what he did, and he does deserve 12 or more months in jail and he should scrub clean MULTIPLE monuments.

Do not trifle with dragons, for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup
MetalOverlord76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:56 PM   #12
Daemon Poster

Maybe it's because some of you don't see what I do on the streets and the other things that go on in this world. I'm going to stand by what I said in my aforementioned post in terms of what he deserves. However, The guy last month that raped and brutally beat his wife deserves 12 months or more in prison and or jail, Not the drunken Dumb ass that decided to piss on a Military Memorial. Many jails are already occupied to capacity, Lets not stress that even more with drunken folk that don't know where they're taking a leak.

AmericanSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:52 AM   #13
Site Team

^I agree. This guy shouldn't get a year in jail when there was that NFL player (forgot his name) that was drunk, hit a guy, killed him, and didn't get any jail time. This guy takes a leak and everyone wants him in jail for a year. Yes he did it on a war memorial but I don't think that warrents a jail term. I think he should get a 'creative' punishment like writing letters to soldiers/families or something like that instead.
Don't take life too seriously -- no one gets out alive. Plus, who wants to arrive to the hereafter in pristine condition wearing a suit and tie?
I want to slide in sideways, worn out, used up, hair a mess, clothes tattered, & screaming, "Whooo! What a ride!"
jmacavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:05 AM   #14
Golden Master
Send a message via MSN to Kage

I just think he was drunk. End of really.

Abit IP35 Pro / Q6600 G0 / Zalman 9700 / 8800GTS 640mb / 4x 2GB Corsair XMS / X-FI Xtreme M / 1x 1TB / Antec 900 / Logitech Z-5500 / Samsung 20inch
Kage is offline   Reply With Quote