Should Natalya leave Canon?

Blonde

Fully Optimized
Okay, So natalya works for canon, as a Networking Administrator, and you should see the amount of abuse she gets there. If ANYTHING goes wrong, she will get the blame. So i have decided to make a poll deciding wheather she should stay or leave.

She doesn't deserve this. Leave at all costs and find another job...There is NO reasons to be abused or threatened or blamed if you didn't do it.

Pick up a new job and bi***-slap the annoying people in you present job

This is a strange thread...

I do suggest if she can get another job easy, to do it, especially if she gets an interview while working for her job now, gets another, and can quit and go straight to the next.

Thats probably the best option. Though, she could have been building up in that job, like to a promotion or something.

athlon64fx said:
who's natalya and why did canon do this to her? what's wrong here?

Hahahaha!!! Natalya is a girlie on these forums and she works for the comany canon, not a big gun!!!

Yes as she works crap hours, 6-6

No she shouldnt as she gets huge discounts on canon products!!!

So Stay!

I don't care about the discounts! I care about my well being and I'll bet she don't get paid that much. I noticed IT jobs salaries are down in certian areas. Liek Networking, since companies liek Shitsco systems has to make thier "self healing" crap that makes them think that they won't need IT people. Er! wrong answer cisco! self healing network don't exist! and they never will.

also canon's tech support is off the hook. literally, no answeres from any of them when a 12,000 laser printer was at stake in a company I was helping them. I needed an ID for a part that I needed to replace and no one would give it to me. Also I had to call them since officemax did not carry the toner cartridge ether and that was the only approved place that company could use for IT since they had a preffered account with them. So I had to call canon to have them send one to office max. they faield to do so. it made me mad. I couldnt even find it on new egg so they could buy it off me, let alone anywhere else. It roally pissed me off. as it turns out they sold the printer and got a minlota and it was the same quality and same features but for only 8 grand! it was much better. I was there for the delivery! he he.

and then canon finally called 2 weeks later in a really snotty voice and demanded payment of 100 dollars for the toner they "found" at CDW and I just said "should ahve called 2 weeks ago!" and hung up! then they called again, demanding payment. Grr! I coudlnt take it no more (since they were calling my personal cell number) and then told them to not call evver again and rubbed it in thier face about how cool minlota was! ha ha ha!

Yea. One time this company was sending me some mags. Well some how they got my phone number. Called me up and demanded payment for a year worth of this Mag that i was getting when in fact I thouhgt they were being nice. I told them to go bug someone esle. They called again and said if you don't pay we will go though legal measures I was 11 and scared I told them to go ahead. I have yet to get a court notice 5 yrs later. Canon thats bad customer service. Takes them 2 weeks to find a part, and then it they got the nerve to ask for a $100?? Seriously your system should be faste rthen that.

I would hang up, they never go into legal actions, my hosting company have been saying that to me for ages!

rusbo.uk said:
Hahahaha!!! Natalya is a girlie on these forums and she works for the comany canon, not a big gun!!!

Yes as she works crap hours, 6-6

No she shouldnt as she gets huge discounts on canon products!!!

So Stay!

She already has enough cameras though. You just want her to stay so she can get YOU freebie professional cameras don't you???

Back
Top Bottom