Should I get a motorcycle?

Get me one of these babies and I'll be happy. Ok So Heres My Plan, I'm going to get a job, save $2000, Buy a motorcycle (Like the one seen above, only a later model) Go Get a Motorcycle only License. Save money for a paintjob (all of the earlier models are red. black > red) Then when I turn 18 (in a year and 5 months) Go get a class E license, and a I'll have already taken the motorcycle course so thatd qualify me to drive regular cars/trucks and motorcycles

(Found out it is better in the long run to get a Motorcycle only license now at 16, because I can drive that without someone on it, never get a "learners permit", and just wait till im 18. if i got a learners permit, I would have to wait a year to drive alone anyways. Motorcycle only: drive motorcycles on my own for a year, Learners: not able to drive anything on my own for a year lol)

Go me

So now.. I wonder where I should apply. Bealls means 15% all clothes I want, but then again If I work at Texas Roadhouse I get free food haha

Rememeber, you gota stick a sub on it... somwhere. Maybe attack a bazooka tube to the side or something, LOL

Yeah, bikes are fun to ride, and accelerate WAY better than a car. Heck, I ride my dad's '79 Honda 500cc even though it's old and has a fairing on it and looks like an old man's bike...but it's much more fun than a car. Better fuel mileage too.

I say GO FOR IT, get a bike... and you're right, getting your motorcycle license before your regular one is the best way to go. Then when you get your regular one, you'll already be able to put ur motorcycle endorsement on it, and you're good to go.

ArrizX said:
Rememeber, you gota stick a sub on it... somwhere. Maybe attack a bazooka tube to the side or something, LOL

Lmao That Might Work Actually. Do they make 12" Amplified ones? All I've seen are 10s Gotta make it thumpin if I get one haha

Dev0115 said:
Yeah sure paradox go get a bike......

http://ebaumsworld.com/videos/badly-broken-leg.html

Still wanna get a bike lol......
You can get hurt in cars or trucks or other vehicles too... :D He could get hurt if he was driving a car too...

There was actually a motorcycle accident around here the other day, a guy struck a telephone pole at an intersection and lost control and fell off and he ended up under a SUV. He got rushed to hospital, and killed... but i've saw worse in car accidents too.. he was driving too fast anyway.. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom