Should I get this?

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
I don't know to get it or not, I am not a big fan of people spending money on me but it's my B-day and someone suggested they'd get me this:

http://www.johnlewis.com/230510586/Product.aspx?source=6132

I said no it's to expensive and I can't allow such a thing to just be mine, but he said it's not about the cash, it's a gift, now I know he can afford it, but I still said, no, I don't know, I'm just like that, I don't like people spending money on me.

Anyhow I thought it threw, I need a mp3 player and this thing has wifi, so is it really that good? should I say yes?

Thanks.

O and what's the Wifi like and sound? is it loud?

Thanks alot.

Ok i have an Ipod touch exactly the same thing...the only reason i have it is because i got it for free with my MacBook.

Should you say "Yes", well its entirely up to you, but personally, i would never have spent that much cash on an mp3 player. Sure its a nifty little gadget, and sure some of the things do come in handy but it definitely does take a chunk out of your wallet.

Well to answer your question, Its really up to you wether you say yes or no...if you feel you're using this person to get it for you, then i'd say "No" but if he/she is truely offering you the gift, then i'd accept...cause by saying No you'd make him/her look bad imo.

As for wifi, its good...works solid.
As for Loudness, its like any other Ipod, so yes it can be loud.

I think the best feature is the "Maps" program on it as you won't need to go out and buy a GPS. you just store the route and download all the map images via the wifi...then to view the route you no longer need the wifi.

Hope this helps u make a decision.

The PSP can do that Wifi GPS thing, you just need to get that GPS thing and have homebrew.

As LukaszR said, its purely up to you.
If it was me, i would have said no, unless he already bought it, and wont take no for an answer. For me, a $20 USD gift is generous enough.
Or you can ask for an cheaper MP3 player.

I would want something else personally. I don't really have a use for the things it comes with.

Thanks guys, Lukas i can't rep you

Also, I thought maybe I'd like the sony one better, the Itouch is good with the features on it, I wouldn't mind one.

But ok, I said I'll take it, but I also said are you sure.

Teny, I couldn't agree more.

If someone wanted to buy me an expensive gift like that (I wouldn't choose an Apple product mind) I wouldn't want to accept it. I don't feel warranted enough to have people spend so much on me.. It actually has the opposite effect that they want it to have in the end.

Yes I know, but I did say that Kage to him, as he said, money is not an option, and I know it aint to him but I still don't accept what he wants to give me but then I said it, and he was down, I mean, I thought I dropped a bomb on his face, but later on I said if he really wants to buy it me, I'd really love it, but I also said he does not have to.

I aint the kind of kid that has all that stuff

If you're going to receive an iPod Touch, I highly suggest you check out the Invisible Shield. The back metal plate will scratch within the first day. I guarantee it.

Back
Top Bottom