should i buy cod4 for ps3???

OMG I PLAY THiS SHiZ ALL NiGHT ERRY NiGHT FOOL. lol THiS GAME iS THE SHiZ. once u get it gimme ur PSN homeskillet. and i'll show u some real ownage :D :D

lmao yeh i guess ill pick it up i mean if it really is that good and i really want a good online FPS shotter yeh ill pick it up, i mean for 40 bux i guess you cant go wrong :D, also the choice was betwween GTA4-BattleField Bad Company-COD4

also my PSN is Jordan_Tex add me up ahaha

well out of those choices id go for gta4, but if you prefer fps's then cod4 is also a good choice. ive got it here ready for my new laptop

Buy it. The single player is solid and the multiplayer is epic. You will have fun playing online, provided you don't encounter the pre-puberty Halo 3 kiddies. Well worth the price...now I have to find my copy. :( Damn moving company...why do they have put everything in different places. Lame.

i play both Halo 3 and COD4, and both have little kiddies on lol :mad: . well X360 that is, i dont know about PS3.

i dont understand, its rated M for a reason...

them kids must be sneaky. haha

wow i hate these fucken half way thru puberty kids, i go into a game and all they say... your a fag fag fag and on like the thrid time they say fag their voice cracks lmao ah its pissing me off, but no doubt i like the game

also i changed my name its now xX-Delux-Xx

i play both Halo 3 and COD4, and both have little kiddies on lol :mad: . well X360 that is, i dont know about PS3.

i dont understand, its rated M for a reason...

them kids must be sneaky. haha

Yeah, kids like that are annoying. That's why Bungie made the A-Hole button for Halo 3 MP. :p

Back
Top Bottom