Should China have been alllowed to host the olympics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i think it would be hypocritical of any country to say another shouldnt be allowed to host the olympics due to human rights issues i think it should really be held in greece every year

but now china has it i dont think it should become one big spectacle about chinas human rights , it should be a celebration of the worlds sporting talent and nothing more

as for china and pollution well i explained in the other thread chinas reasson for poloution , basically most of the western world uses chiona as a manufacturing plant and allows the businesses in that country to outsource the dirty manufacturing work that they dont want in their own coutnry because it goes against all the efforts to combat global warming however everyone is quick to jump on the lets blame china for world poloutoin problems band wagon ,

And besides all that china is doing right now is having the industrial revolution a lot of western countries have benefited from in the past and so who are we to say that they are not entitled to the same industrial revolution that made our economies as strong as they are today because lets face it chinas economy is strengthening with all of this cheap labor in china

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom