Shit HELP!

Juice1

Fully Optimized
I just severely burned my thumb what should I do...

IMG_2551.jpg

OK I was doing some stupid shit, I took a lighter and released the gas into an empty water bottle, lit the lighter then the bottle exploded and my thumb looks like a chalk stick... and it really stings, IDK what to do about it.

Use toothpaste.. spread a good layer over it and let it dry.. its not a joke..

run it under cool water to relieve some of the pain, that is the only thing i can think of.

if it is bad enough, you may want to get professional help. those dont look too serious in the picture. you are lucky you didnt lose your thumb, butane is a highly unreliable gas.

It's weird though, must have been 1000 degrees hot because my thumb got this white crap on it instantly, and it was so hot that when it blew up, I threw the lighter so hard that I can't even find it right now. :confused:

run it under cool water, thats all you can do. also be prepared for blisters.

dont put toothpaste over it, thats just silly. these "home remedy's" can make it worse

run it under cool water, thats all you can do. also be prepared for blisters.

dont put toothpaste over it, thats just silly. these "home remedy's" can make it worse

well i just suggested what I do.. and it works just fine.

Surface of your hand got pretty hot. Don't worry, that isnt a serious burn really at all, as its not a deep burn.

Run it under ROOM TEMPERATURE water.

Yeah thanks steemax, it feels really cool. I didn't think it worked for burns. But I use it for mosquitoe bites.

Back
Top Bottom