Sexual Preference poll

DJ-CHRIS said:
So usually when i make these, i get accused of being an attention whore or something. But I am honestly just wondering the makeup on this forum.

Please choose what you think you are, this is anonymous so no harm if your not 100% sure. Also feel free to post any details.
I didn't vote not because I don't want to disclose my leaning, but because I think this thread shouldn't exist, now it has absolutely nothing to to with sexual preferences, believe me, I don't care what people are, but am surprised how many didn't want to remain anonymous, but that's good in a way, it's because I think it could be classed as potentially inflammatory, as one member said, he was glad he didn't start this, at least he won't be the one shouted at,....sums up my views, doesn't it?

Brookfield said:
I didn't vote not because I don't want to disclose my leaning, but because I think this thread shouldn't exist, now it has absolutely nothing to to with sexual preferences, believe me, I don't care what people are, but am surprised how many didn't want to remain anonymous, but that's good in a way, it's because I think it could be classed as potentially inflammatory, as one member said, he was glad he didn't start this, at least he won't be the one shouted at,....sums up my views, doesn't it?

Yeah i see your point and it's why I was hesitant to post this. But I decided to post it for three reasons

-I am intrested to know the makeup here.
-It lets other people know their not alone.
-These threads tend to lead to intresting conversations.

OK mine's really weird...I chose straight still, but I do not want a sexual relation...I want to live SINGLE.

Back
Top Bottom