Server situation

Google Guru said:
Do you use Internet Explorer? It must be conflicting somewhere.... :confused:

If you do use it, what version are running? 6 or 7 beta or 7 rc?
Yes, I run IE, version 6, & as I've said before, I will stay with it, it has always served me well.

David Lindon said:
Edit: woaah, I've got two reps now!

I think thats by me because I gave you rep for Attepting to fix the server i was sayin Thank You

Brookfield I know you say that you like IE thats all well and godo but have you Tried to do this in FireFox or Opera? Let me see if i understand you, You are on the forum here posting you click on post reply and then it brings up Outlook Express?

natej315 said:
I think thats by me because I gave you rep for Attepting to fix the server i was sayin Thank You

Brookfield I know you say that you like IE thats all well and good but have you tried to do this in FireFox or Opera? Let me see if i understand you, You are on the forum here posting you click on post reply and then it brings up Outlook Express?
Yep, I've explained it enough I think, as I said & said, it doesn't happen every time, it just "ignores" the fact that I've clicked post, in other words, nothing happens, I can't explain in it any clearer, sorry, I think I'll leave it there, I don't think changing my provider will make any difference, so, thank you, & all the others who tried to help :D

Brookfield said:
Yes, I run IE, version 6, & as I've said before, I will stay with it, it has always served me well.
Yeah thats okay, a lot of people want to stay with Internet Explorer...have you searched Microsoft's site or windows update or anything for known bugs?

Google Guru said:
Yeah thats okay, a lot of people want to stay with Internet Explorer...have you searched Microsoft's site or windows update or anything for known bugs?
AVG is giving me the all clear, plus I have their firewall & Microsoft's & haven't had any bugs for nearly a year now.

Brookfield said:
AVG is giving me the all clear, plus I have their firewall & Microsoft's & haven't had any bugs for nearly a year now.
But, is your window still open or is it shut?

lhuser said:
But, is your window still open or is it shut?
OK, I said screen, I meant window, look, can we drop this? matter closed, I shall not enter into any more debate on this.

Brookfield said:

I havn't had any bug since i've ran firefox :)

Back
Top Bottom