selling sites

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
well i'm selling my trailer and i have it up on craigslist.com but i feel as if no one is looking for it, i mean craigslist is a very popular site with selling stuff but i don't think its living up to it's name lol.

any sites you guys could recommend besides ebay because thats more of an auction site, not a classified.

btw heres my ad, thanks in advanced.
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/pts/361424194.html

I have no idea, I cannot think of another site..

Actually I wanted to ask you where from LI are you? I am currently living in Great Neck..

i'm in Ronkonkoma actually, weird lol we have more people on here that are from long island.

If you are patient enough and you put it up for the right price (I don't know if that trailer is actually worth that much or not) then you will eventually sell it on craigslist. It's not like everyone wants a trailer, and as soon as you post it there's not going to be someone that gets on right away and looks straight at the trailers for that exact style... Just be patient. If you don't sell it for awhile bring the price down. There may be people looking at it, but can't afford the price. Repost the ad every 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom