Select Game Stores release Mario Galaxy tonight!

Kage

Golden Master
Just incase you don't know, for anyone that is interested:

Mario Galaxy for the Nintendo Wii in select Game stores will be released tonight :)

http://www.pro-g.co.uk/news/12-11-2007-6870.html

My mate is buying it this evening, so we can play it on Friday, when its being released everywhere else!

That'll be a good day, as I'll be picking up my pre-ordered SE edition of Crysis too :D With my points I got from buying the PS3's, I'll get the game for like £15

IMO Nintendo has overdone Mario by now. Yeah, it's the trademark game or whatever for Nintendo, but it's gotten really old to me. The last Mario game I played was Super Mario 64 for Nintendo 64... What probably contributes to me not liking it is that I wasn't ever very good at it.

If you have a Wii, pick it up. I played it for a second at a Gamestop and I'm hooked, it plays really well and is beautiful.

Yeah, its supposedly in the same league as Mario 64.

I didn't personally like that though, and nor did I like Mario Sunshine. I don't exactly know why, but I feel this game is different some how.

they complain that world war 2 fps games have been overdone but certainly not if you put it next to mario.

Haha, Mario is a good character.

If anything, and I do like Sonic (well...the originals), that he has been over done.

The difference between the two is, Mario has always been successful with good reviews, in 2D and 3D.

Sonic on the other hand got good reviews in 2D, and hasn't had a good 3D game to his name yet without tonnes of bugs, and defects.

So I guess where you put the line, is on a badly poorly executed line of games. Hasn't stopped them trying though...

Sunshine was kinda sub-par. The cameras were weird. It was really pretty at the time and I enjoyed it, just not as much as others. From all I got out of Galaxy for about 20 minutes, it was outstanding and there was such a variety of gameplay elements there, I can't imagine what all was even further into the game. It was wild.

Yeah, I didn't play through Sunshine to be honest. Mario 64 I played a bit through, but never completed.

I think I was able to get 119 stars on 64, every one but 100 Coins on Tick Tock Clock. For that, I busted out the gameshark.

Back
Top Bottom