See ya, leaving cf town...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paradox said:
Lol, You sure are primative arent you? A "new" arival comes and joins in the discussion, Disagrees with the current events, So what happens? You lash out at him.

As a matter of fact, "Geek Gal" as you call her is a good friend of mine. So I would appreciate it if you would mature a tad before you address me further.

If you dont mind, I will be leaving this thread before I get caught up in a crude and mindless arguement. Good day, Sir

Maybe it's G.G or one of her friends trying to put a "+" into this thread about her. Either way, it doesn't matter who you are, but you sir or ma'am, are the one who lashed at us first. Telling us that we're flamming her, and calling us insolent children. What kind of hypocritical bullshit is that?

Us "Primitive" beings had to resort to "lashing" at you, because you were wrong, it's not like we just came into the topic and saw your name with 7 posts and started to hate you, it was because you come in here as if you were something above us and strike us with rude comments about actions which we did not do.

You are the one that is primitive for being suck an uncivilized being and coming into this topic and calling us insolent, I don't know who you, and I don't know how you have any relation with G.G weither it's actually G.G herself or whatever, it doesn't matter. Go away.

Im sorry if you perceived my comments as flames, I was merely trying to end an idiotic arguement. What sort of coward insults someone mindlessly when you know they wont hear them? If you were insulting them to their face I might be able to understand and give the comments some warrant but good lord, have some balls, man..

Also, I never called anyone a "primative being" as you said. I implied that you were showing primative characteristics. As a matter of fact It wasn't even you I was mentioning in my statement. It was directed at someone else, Why then, may I ask, Are you taking it to heart unless you feel it applied to yourself in some way?

And What right do you have to tell me to go away? I have just as much right as you to come here and say my peace. I would much rather create friendships and help others with meaningful problems than I would to bringing myself down to your level and spam.

This conversation is over. I would rather you not reply as it will only waste your keystrokes seeing as I will not be reading it.

Thankyou and goodbye

You were trying to end an idiotic arguement by calling people names? Man that has got to be the most idiotic think I've ever heard.

The reason I decided to reply back to you is because, you don't just come into a computer forum and just call someone an idiot, and think you can get away with it. When you call someone something that they aren't, that's when other people come in and have their say, we as CF are a team, we aren't against eachother and we have eachother's backs.

Is your idea of creating friendships having flame in your first 10 posts? And I told you to go away as in this thread. Like you said, you want to end an idiotic arguement, so just realize what you did was wrong and appologize to neo.

The fact that you think you're better than me, or any member here is preposterous, what you said was unnecessary and primitive.

well I hope I can still talk to you on msn... it was great havfing you around the forums.

Chris

were did u go, i go away and then you go, what have you guys been doing...;please come back. You leave i leave.

NOW if this is just so HARD for some of you to listen and read the rules and OBEY(or try to at least or something!)...
Now here is what to do if you dont understand for some stupid a$$ reasons....

OK now...

step 1....Go to...
bfgzrq.jpg

step 2......READ...
like 'LE EXAMPLE'
might have to brake it down for 'some' peoples...
SO go HERE~ http://www.computerforums.org/rules.html

and ive highlighted some for you 'people'
Rules For Computer Forums:​

"The most important rule when using CF is to treat each other with respect and remember this is a forum for all ages and abilities .

like Oh!MG...did you just read that...ABILITIES...WOW! what do ya no! :rolleyes:

AND lookie ...
http://www.computerforums.org/showpost.php?p=226452&postcount=27

oh yeah and..
Mental Liberator said:
Awww, she's getting all emotional and wants everyone's attention because someone slapped her up with reality :(.

Don't leave, fight it.

IM NOT DOING IT FOR ATTENTION!!!!!!!! FOOK ____________*beeep beep beep*!

oh AND...Yeah you just want some to pick on thats all, someone to bring down along with you, thats if you havent all ready done to some others...

oh yeah and yet AAAAGAIN

Mental Liberator said:
She's never posted in the general hardware place, she didn't know anything about computers, and even if one doesn't know, they usually make topics asking questions and learning, but she didn't do that. She never asked questions about computers, and never helped anyone with their computer problems. She may have been a "asset" to you guys that somehow enjoyed her company one way or another, but to me, she did nothing to benefit this forum as a computer forum.

So what do you call these, is it a twin?(twins are sneeky then, dam those twins posting when i dont no :rolleyes: )..
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=20143

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=16534

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=17039

oh and trying to help
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=20069

Look thats all i can be bothered in finding you dont like it then, too bad ok!?

David Lindon said:
You don't have to know about computers to post here

Thank you David!:)

Yeah im double post'n, my bad!

Kage said:
Its nothing to do with any of you lot persay so no one feel like you insulted her or anything

Ok so i got a new spokes person for me have i now?..right...

Naa coz its ok, i can take insults, so its truely ok...

Kage said:
I'm afraid she thinks she doesn't know enough to be on these forums, and so would rather not be on here than for people to make a joke of her.

But I think she made a great asset...

As ive said before of a saying of mine

"Damages done"
see other thread before this i made for further refrence

and...!

Paradox said:
Lol, You sure are primative arent you? A "new" arival comes and joins in the discussion, Disagrees with the current events, So what happens? You lash out at him.

As a matter of fact, "Geek Gal" as you call her is a good friend of mine. So I would appreciate it if you would mature a tad before you address me further.

If you dont mind, I will be leaving this thread before I get caught up in a crude and mindless arguement. Good day, Sir

Mr.Si said:
Well, I don't know the history to it, but I def agree that it's a huge shame that a girl who understands computers and their related bits, (rare), has left the forum.

Esp if she was the only one here. :(

I dont have a clue what the heck you both or whoever you are i dont no who teh HELL you's are..?..:mad: and whoever emailed me, i dont no you, you Mr.Si? :confused:

crazy people..crazy...

i leave on this note
"I am the way I am, get used to it, get over it, or get the hell outta my way!"

x.x.x
G.G

o yeah and i dont no whats your problem " BANCHAN or whoever you are now, Mental whats ya call it... or whoever else for that matter but get over it" :rolleyes:

oh yes! and yet again to answer it~

bfj4e9.gif

No, im not back already..so good day..no wait no good in it maybe for those wont dont like care or want me here then yeah...

..and MODs or David this can now be locked no point of it still being open as some say so yeah

bye..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom