Secret Society

trainx3000

Beta member
From what information i could gather from my friend, he is part of a secret society about computers, it has a sort of administrator and he/she is the only one that can invite people and must see you and your computer screen in person in order to join. You don't go around showing it off or they''ll blow you off. you must be extraordinary in whatever field you specialize in, for my friend it's photo editing. If you catch his/her eye, they will observe more closely and if you are deemed worthy, you get invited.

I could get nothing more. Being me, I would love to join but would like to get some background info. Anything you know would help, and no its not an rpg game.

hahaha-wut.jpg

aside from the fact that I actually don't have any idea what you're talking about, even if I did, then surely saying, Oh yes I'm a member of the uber secret computer masons organisation would defeat the point of it being secret, and also lead to me being kicked out of it?

that said I do remember that when I was in uni I had a friend who was a member of an invite only forum, which was populated by Uber geeks, to the point that they wrote their own forum software. and you could only become a member by showing that you were really good.

To be honest I've never really wanted to be a part of any elite societies.
and aside from the bragging rights, (which you're disallowed anyway), I don't see why anyone would want to be a part of this elite group?

aside from the fact that I actually don't have any idea what you're talking about, even if I did, then surely saying, Oh yes I'm a member of the uber secret computer masons organisation would defeat the point of it being secret, and also lead to me being kicked out of it?

that said I do remember that when I was in uni I had a friend who was a member of an invite only forum, which was populated by Uber geeks, to the point that they wrote their own forum software. and you could only become a member by showing that you were really good.

To be honest I've never really wanted to be a part of any elite societies.
and aside from the bragging rights, (which you're disallowed anyway), I don't see why anyone would want to be a part of this elite group?
Yeah, I don't see the appeal in those "elite societies" either.

i think were all getting trolled here? or this is just some /b/tard (post was on 4chan last night) tryin to make us loose the game..idk.

1st rule of secret society computer club: don't talk about secret society computer club

2nd rule of secret society computer club: don't talk about secret society computer club

and the 3rd rule of secret society computer club: don't talk about secret society computer club....

Oh wait that's fight club....:D:D:D My bad...:p

1st rule of secret society computer club: don't talk about secret society computer club

2nd rule of secret society computer club: don't talk about secret society computer club

and the 3rd rule of secret society computer club: don't talk about secret society computer club....

Oh wait that's fight club....:D:D:D My bad...:p

Damn it!

I was about to post that up but I see you beat me to it.

Back
Top Bottom