Secret Deal for Anyone on Dish Network!

lol they're not "over the air free channels" lol. its "real satellite free channels" lol. its the real deal, the whole channel lineup lol

So you just buy the reciever and you can get the channels for free? Thats pretty cool. How much for the reciever?

well you have to update the firmware like once a week or whenever they put a new protection key on it, and you just go to like www.freedomfta.net to download the new firmware, load it on the receiver and voila, it just works.

but yea, you gotta buy a receiver (i recommend Viewsat Xtreme) and a dish, and set it up.

Heh. Not sure if I have automatic billpay, it's my mom's account. Knowing her she probably already got that feature set up, haven't ever seen a Dish bill in the mail.

Can I just call Dish and say that I have it already, and would like the 2 year 1 cent CineMax plan?

Heh. Not sure if I have automatic billpay, it's my mom's account. Knowing her she probably already got that feature set up, haven't ever seen a Dish bill in the mail.

Can I just call Dish and say that I have it already, and would like the 2 year 1 cent CineMax plan?

Why don't you just ask her. If she has both the auto bill pay and paperless billing setup then all you would need to do is call and say you want to activate the Cinemax 1 cent promo.

She has it already I guess I will just call. But who? Obviously not the customer service # on the remote?

Back
Top Bottom