Second Life?

ye, it's quite a good game. The graphics aren't that good but you can see this because it takes so little time to download. plus you can go anywhere(unless you get banned from places). It can get a very addictive game. Try it im sure you will like it just dont expect amazing graphics mate.

I've read about it in GQ, and the review isn't that great. I do not want to get involved as it supposedly takes up a lot of time, and a bit of money.

^You you have to spend real dollars to buy the game dollars, and then you can buy real estate in the game let it gain profit, then sell and then convert your "Linden" dollars as they're called back to real dollars and actually make money off the game. Its so serious century 21 actually lists Second Life properties on their website lol

you can join the teen one and you dont use *real* money. I'm wodering how much downloads will it use? I have 2 gig 256kbps and if i go over it goes to 64kbps. I dont really like going over its soo slow!

^oh i didn't knwo that, i briefly tried the teen version, but I got bored so I un-installed it lol :p

^You you have to spend real dollars to buy the game dollars, and then you can buy real estate in the game let it gain profit, then sell and then convert your "Linden" dollars as they're called back to real dollars and actually make money off the game. Its so serious century 21 actually lists Second Life properties on their website lol
What? :confused:

Sorry, everything went blank when I heard making money. :p

^Ya, I know someone who has played the game for 2 years and has made something like $500 off of it

Back
Top Bottom