Sea-Tac Sucks

CrazyTiger

BSOD
i was supposed to be in hawaii. rite now our flight has been delayed since 8am, rite now it is 11pm, they say we will board at midnite to 2am. roughly 85% of the flights hav been cancelled, were actually one of the lucky ones lol. im on my phone and tired as hell, hince the short sentences and errors. its still snowing too. i bet by morning this airport will hav gotten over a foot of snow. the snow piles the plows r massive, oved 15ft high, 50ft long,12ft wide. im taking pics often but i cant upload them from my pnone since pic messages r over a buck for me. i feel as if im at o hare in mid january LOL. i live on the west side of the cascades so im use to the snow but most r not. i gotta go, more l8er

So you're blaming the airport for canceling flights because of unsafe conditions?

no i just couldnt think of a better title.

all of the airport shops r closed. so,e of them ran out of food and other things. the only reason we r delayed is because they cant find a de icing truck that hasnt ran out of the stuff. at 12:30 the flignt will be postponed until tommorow morning, the crew will hav to go home at that time. im not even sure if our hotel will keep our reservation by then.

luckily my parents bought travelers insurance. we are supposedly supposed to be able a claim and get 750$ per ticket back since our plane was delayed over 12hrs. funny thing is that the insurance company is AIG so it looks like the bailout bill had a very direct impact on our family.

rite now im lucky enough that we got a hotel to stay at. altho ill hav trouble sleeping because im still very alert. im curious to see if we will even be able to get out of seattle tommorow, or today, however u look at it. the thing that frustrates me the most is that the plane that left at 920a. yesterday only had a 30min delay. we were delayed in the 1st place because the plane that was supposed to take got rerouted to oakland and got stuck there for several hours

hellish

the closest word to describe it. altho i think its kinda of fun being stuck LOL. ill hav a helluva story to tell ppl when i get back to school.

forgot 2 mention, the shuttle we road, one of the links on the chains was broken. we had to listen to it bang.

against the wheel hub the whole way to the hotel. on the way here we saw a very different seattle then the norm. a car was stuck half way up an on ramp with its tires spinning.

sorry for the double post, my phone only allows me to enter 1000 cnaracters at a time

hopefully ill be able to post here one time while were in the air. wont happen since we will be able to use our cell phones we will be over the ocean already

GL to any other travelers

will if the plane got rerouted, even if they had another one at your airport that they could use there is no way ATC would let it off the ground.

planes were taking off fine. the runway clear all nite. the problem is\was that the airlines ran out of de icer for the planes. the nite before there was a cross wind delaying flights.

my flight was cancelled and ther isnt a chance to re book until jan 7. none of the hawaiian airline officals are even at the airport.

Back
Top Bottom