Screw This!

Lac3y

Daemon Poster
I've decided I'm going to drop out of College and get a job. I've totally changed my career choice and the lessons I'm doing just don't fit in with it at all.

I'm going to get a job, then start fresh in September. Not that I have any choice in the matter, I have coursework deadlines tomorrow that I haven't even started, so...

I can't wait to be honest, I'm the kind of person who gets depressed with routines and stuff, I'm too much of a free spirit!

The only thing I'll miss is....her, lol. But I won't make you vomit by talking about that :D

Anyway, that's my rant over, I'm pretty sure it's my first one so be gentle with me.

EDIT: On a totally unrelated note, my friend has this as their screen name on MSN:

[]D.[].[]\/[].[]D

I don't want to ask 'cos it's probably really obvious but, do any of you know what it says?

Okay, to be gentle, I think that you should stay in college to get whatever degree your getting, just to keep your options open later in your life.

ArrizX said:
Okay, to be gentle, I think that you should stay in college to get whatever degree your getting, just to keep your options open later in your life.

Yeh, but I am going back in September to do courses I like, it's only 5 months.

Stay in College for as long as you can I'd say, if you jump straight into a job now, life will seem alot harder.

Which college are you in at the moment?

Bill Gates is a college drop out hes doing pretty well for himself. We're not talking highschool here folks.

I'm in TyneMet College at the moment, but you guys don't seem to understand, I have to drop out, I've got courseworks deadlines tomorrow that haven't even been started.

I won't be getting a full-time job, just a nice easy part-time one so I've got some money coming in and I won't be a bum. Then before I know it, I'll be back in college doing courses I like.

joxley1990 said:
Not if shes got C/W in for tomorrow.

What GCSE's you got if you dont mind me asking?

Ok, First, I'm a boy lol.

My GCSE results are:

English Language: A
English Literature: A
Maths: B
Science Double Award: BB
Business and Communication: B
History: C
Applied ICT Double Award: CC
Religious Eduction: A

Back
Top Bottom