science fair help...............?!

what exactly are you planning to do? Build a scale model of a gas turbine? That seems rather hard, IMO. Especially when you throw in all that fine print there. Ever try a volcano? :D

But really, sems like there's a lot of technical stuff involved. That would be a challenge for me to come up with all that stuff, and I've had a little over a year in physics. I KNOW I'm incapable of building something like that over a small time frame, but if you think you can do it, go for it. It would be awesome.

nonono i'm wasn't planning on making anything...idk. i'm confused. i was just wanting to explain a gas turbine engine to people.

Yeah, that sounds like a weird assignment. I probably couldn't help you more unless I know EXACTLY what's going on. Sorry.

There was a history channel show on turbine engines (yeah, I watched it). ^.^

Seriously, if you can dig that up, it might help.

yeah, and if you get the Science channel, that channel has everything you wanted to know about Science....Woot !!

How about "The effects of putting ketchup on hamsters:"

1. Makes them tasty
2. ..........

what i would do to show how they work is build only half of a scale model and get very detailed inside. show where everything thing is and next to that show how a prop engine works.

from there you can show how jet turbines are faster for they focus the moving air and use fuel to egnite the air/fuel mixture to produce a massive force that pushes the plane.

Back
Top Bottom