Schools

TRDCorolla said:
WTF was that?!?! Those kids need to go to military school or something to straighten their act up. Ghetto wannabe punks.

They aren't ghetto wannabes.... I live on West 9th, which is notorious for it's Norteno and Surreno violence. Most of those kids probobly live right around here. .

It's pretty sad how people act these days...being civilized simply is non-existent now. :(

Yeah, even while driving. So many people these days have road rage built up beyond the ying yang. Traffic's already bad enough here, but stupid idiots make it worse by tailgating, flipping people off, cutting people off, flashing high beams, and playing sniper (Boom!!! Headshot!!) on our freeways. There's the occasional stare down when someone want to race you on the freeway in rush hour. What the hell are they thinking?!? THey can't see the traffic up ahead?

Anyone seen the movie Crash yet? It's a great movie...it's not really about being civilized. More like about our racial prejudices today and it's a very, very good movie. I definately recommend it. Now that I watch it over again, I can't help but laugh because we take so many things for granted these days.

Back
Top Bottom