Schooling

geek_gal said:
..but guys hardy get picked on...do they?

LMAO!!! XD!! Good God XD!! Thats funny shit right there XDXD

Anyways,
I'm the guy that everyone in the school knows, but everyone in the school ignores. lol You know those really book smart people that are always like first hand in the air ready to shout the answer and their eyes like, get bloodshot and pop out of their sockets when they get the wrong answer? Yeah, Im not one of those, And I always tend to get better grades than them, so HAH! What then B****es!!

Anyways, I have this to say to all of you! If you know the subject, Do not study! But If you are lost! Study with music playing, When you take the test, Play that music in your head as you answer the questions!

~Wise words from the Stalker

Eh, I dunno, I guess I'm just a regular joe. I'm not real popular, but I definitely have a lot of friends. I'm not nerdy either, you probably wouldn't be able to tell I'm into computers by looking at me or by looking at my friends. And I'm smart, but don't always apply the kind of effort I should.

haha! You can tell I am a computer nerd by me and my surrounding friends....lol...2 of us have built comps and one has just....distorted his :p

You can tell I like computers because Its all I talk about, And I have like 5 security and programming books that I read when im done with my schoolwork all the time

but I dress..well...you guys have seen my picture, I dress to fit the hair =P

Im the cool guy that has cool friends that i shock with my computer knowledge (that they think is nerdy, but i dont care). I dress mad prep because i work at American Eagle...

geek_gal said:
Cool guys, nice topic too (theres being alot of them lately)

Im the loser :rolleyes: always have been and always will be..
The shy, geeky, ugly werid girl... :( Also easy to get picked/bulled on...
Not smart either, so i got nothing going for me...o well...*sigh*

x.x.x
G.G

Hun, honestly you really need to have alot more self confidence. Trust me I always felt like that and I ended up talking to the most hottest girls in school. I became pretty popular for being funny and just a great guy to talk to.

Also, tried too add ya to msn didn't work

Oblivitar@suscom.net for msn..

if ya ever want to talk

xD ^ You cant talk ;):p

BobTheLOL said:
Hun, honestly you really need to have alot more self confidence. Trust me I always felt like that and I ended up talking to the most hottest girls in school. I became pretty popular for being funny and just a great guy to talk to.

Also, tried too add ya to msn didn't work

Oblivitar@suscom.net for msn..

if ya ever want to talk

aww thanks, your sweet, thats coz guys are *totally* diffrent to girls aswell, but i understand why that would happen, guys can get low like that too, i relise that, and yeah dont start with the whole 'self confidence' of got none, lol what my family friends and strink tell me xD

My msn works just someone body, who will remain name less is screw'n with my msn or w/e... :rolleyes: aint u? dont deny im not complety dumb! and please dont * puppy bod eyes* ;) :p ..or might just be msn *shrug*

You might be able to now, im online..

x.x.x
G.G

Nik00117 said:
Who are you? I'm the smart dude that does pretty much nothing and yet scores higher then most of his classmates and fully relieased if he put any effort at all itno schooling he'd prob be in college by now. Also most of my teachers tend to relieased fairly quickly w/e subject we are doing normally i have interseting facts or already know partially what they talking about.

Thats exactly like me lol ...
But i'm not like one of those full nerdy people ... just normal with more intellectual thought ... i have friends and all that but i like to keep meself in the reserved side if you must say
Hmm, this is just me i guess lol, i dunno ... kind of mixed up at the moment :D :confused:

AWW... im sure ya not tho!

..but guys hardy get picked on...do they?

Yep guys get picked on ... like the people who would rather use brains instead of getting physical ... other way around for the bullies, don't have enough thought so they have to bash their way through :rolleyes:
All i can say to them are ... losers ...

Yea. GG i know a few chicks like ya. Most of them tend to annoy me cause they are so erm reserved its hard to get anything out of them. And frankly looks don't matter. I know some ugly ass chicks that are popular. Its how you carry yourself. And i'm not good looking either. Got acne problem and a slight weight one as well. I find its not what you look like its how you carry yourself. If your confident, and outgoing you'll have fun.

Back
Top Bottom