school dance was awesome lol

ya, isnt that we everyone does, YAAAAY lets break copyright laws!!!!! for our haloween party, noone dressed up, we all just played spin the bottle, and made out, and then we played some strange ukrainain sex games with apples.........? lol

lol in a slow dance your supposed to be close that's the point, when you get to high school you might notice a difference lol

I only slow danced one song.

It sucked.

Griding with hot girls. Well in my case the same girl all night... Is HELL OF FUN!!!!

Some of you may not know but grinding is the same as like freak dancing. And for you who still dont know thats calle dirty dancing.

john123 said:
I danced with 5 girls to some good slow songs and ppl are like "wtf how are u getting so many ppl to say yes". ooh and the grade 8 teacher, before the dance came into our classroom and called up two volunteers, a guy and a girl, and i volunteered. then hes like "ok so now ask her to dance" im like "what???" and then he said "just ask her to dance. so i just did, she said ok and then hes like "ok stop, now as a catholic educator and a father of a daughter, I would like to inform you that you cannot be closer than 20 cm to the girl you are dancing with. so during the dance, im like dancing and he comes with freakin ruler and starts measuring!! :confused: meh well hes like "thats too close" to some ppl lol. messed up man. lol

Thats a load.

I need to come to your dances. I'd make the old catholic teachers cry.

-Limited clothing, take some of it off. Yes, dance shirtless.
-Closeness, 20CM is BS. If i see more than a milimeter im unhappy. Get super close.
-Dance dirty. It's sex with clothes on.
-Make out with people while dancing.

EDIT: Grinding isn't that big of an issue really, i mean it's fun. For some reason i've even grinded with girls while sober, and ironically at a gay club too.

Back
Top Bottom