School computers

CGfreak102

In Runtime
so i as sit in class on a half day i get thinking to myself what does this computer have in it, and so i download CPU-Z and find out its not the best, but then i think well maybe i could overclock the CPU a bit, but i cant get into BIOS so i have to get a program to do so. any suggestions for what i should do, just leave it alone or do it.

the mobo is a MSI MS 6535, and it has a P4 2.8GHz northwood

Don't overclock a school computer incase anything goes wrong. Leave it be

Don't overclock a school computer incase anything goes wrong. Leave it be

yeah lol it would suck ass through a straw if in the worst case scenario where you have to pay to replace the whole PC and then get suspended too or something.

yea i just looked at it, it wouldnt apply anything, and the funny thing it said 0% increase and it just logged me off, so i did a shut down, thank you deep freeze to remove those programs

Messing with school computers is dumb, kids screw them up and then they don't work for the next person who comes in and wants to use them and actually needs them for schoolwork.

Well, I did bring my ABIT BH6 and my equippement at school. Needless to say, I OCed the PC 100% to achieve the CPU speed, but it would constantly lock up, so it was worthless.

if the bios is blocked that means they do not want u in it if u go in it u are still in trouble then if you breack it then you will be fudged.

pull the battery :p

most school comps have a pad lock on that back.. at lest they do here

my friends have succeeded in getting to following blocked...
command prompt
notepad
paint
almost every proxy known to man
any program that is not on the hard drive

and a ton of others I can't think of

but I'll still play tanks with my friends in class.

Back
Top Bottom