Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-20-2006, 12:19 AM   #1
Fully Optimized

Default Scary movies

Ok..well i know some of you may not be a horror nut like me but what do you think are the scariest movies? ive seen prolly movies u havnt seen...but my favorites are the Guinnea Pig Series....Flowers of flesh in blood..(gories movie ever) Ringu 0 - Baasudei (basicly the ring, but created in japanes and with different actores and scarier before the ring in america) and One Missed call...great movies. Anyone share there favorites? btw....Guinnea pig series is banned in the US..well...cannot be rented from video stores....Uzumaki looks amazing too...

PokerDegenerate: Don't listen to these guys, I like the IDE makes it look vintage like a 68 Camaro SS...
Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 01:24 AM   #2
Golden Master

Default Re: Scary movies

I love scary movies. Black Christmas is coming out on Christmas day. I'm watching it that day because there's nothing else to do Everywhere else is closed for the holiday.

I also have the Japanese version of Dark Water as well as the American version. The Grudge movies are pretty good.

Old 12-20-2006, 09:40 AM   #3
Golden Master

Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy

I've seen stuff like, Hellraiser: Bloodline, Jason goes to hell, Dead Alive, old I know, but it's been awhile since I watched a horror movie.

The last one I saw was called Night of the living dead, which was actually filmed in Pittsburgh about 2 hrs south of me.

I used to watch em, but I don't anymore.

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Tommy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 09:45 AM   #4
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to ~K-Pow~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~K-Pow~

I'm not a scary movie liker myself, i don't find there scary

Home Computer: Dell inspiron 2200, 1.66 GHZ processor, 80 gig harddrive, 512mb ram, cd/dvd rom, wireless network card.
~K-Pow~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 10:01 AM   #5
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura

Stephen King's Rose Red was pretty damn scary when I watched it. The 1st half is pretty boring, but it gets good towards the end. Though it has been years since I saw it (so I was a little kid back then)

I really like the ones with a good atmosphere, I couldn't care less about blood and limbs flying all over the place.
Old 12-20-2006, 10:15 AM   #6
Fully Optimized

True, if you like that mammikoura look for Ringu 0 and just turn on english translations. Or one missed call (japanese only)...the series of just one missed call is korny lol.

PokerDegenerate: Don't listen to these guys, I like the IDE makes it look vintage like a 68 Camaro SS...
Old 12-20-2006, 01:28 PM   #7
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz

None of them are scary lol, but the best ones are probably all the korean and japanese films
Raffaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 01:43 PM   #8
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to joxley1990 Send a message via MSN to joxley1990

These sound really baby, but im a little wary at horror films, unless I have had a few drinks, I hate them..

I have seen Saw 3, The Grudge, and Bones. That was enough for me!
joxley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 02:08 PM   #9
Fully Optimized

these arnt really horror films..there just japanese scary movies..alot crazier tahn American movies...the guineea pig series..you see alot of stuff.

Old 12-20-2006, 04:28 PM   #10
Daemon Poster

shawn of the dead is pritty scary

jo5h is offline   Reply With Quote