Scam

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Watch out lately for scams.

I was dealing with a guy for about a week now. Today he made a mistake, He mentioned another person which I never told him about in e-mail, and how he is a great guy, legal.

I promptly told him to "go $$$$ himself"

Nik00117 said:
Watch out lately for scams.

I was dealing with a guy for about a week now. Today he made a mistake, He mentioned another person which I never told him about in e-mail, and how he is a great guy, legal.

I promptly told him to "go $$$$ himself"

haha hes a dumass then btw how did this happen did you get a random email?

No for my business he contacted me requesting a quote on a computer. I've been talking to quite a few other poeple as well.

I'm suspecting at least 70% of the poeple that are contacting me are utterly BSing.

Nik00117 said:
No for my business he contacted me requesting a quote on a computer. I've been talking to quite a few other poeple as well.

I'm suspecting at least 70% of the poeple that are contacting me are utterly BSing.

probably

Update

Computer not sold, however the cop said theres a warrant for his arrest and 20k eurros for any information leading to the capture of this man.

20k euros in my pocket because the cop sid he was fairly close to busting him. If my information is ground breaking which it could me I become richer and my PC in my Sig will get a major upgrade ;)

Back
Top Bottom