Say something about the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesnt know whats good for him. ee is just $$$. amd is so much better. i dunno if u have seen benchmarks for the fx and the ee but let me tell u... fx pwns. lol. yeah, i dont have much time either to game... sadly indeed.

Doesn't know that I don't care about benchmarks and I have a 3200+ and a P4 2.0ghz and a P4 3.0ghz, and a G4 Mac, and my P4 2.0 ghz owns the 3200+ and so does my 3.0.

lol. well of course macs pwn with the power that they have, but for intels i mean. macs are in their own world. its intels and amd i was talking about. btw, the g5 is amazing. i used it at school, damn.... we only have one, but it has 8 gb of ram for the most extreme stuff. soooooooo sweet. i cant even remember how many programs i was running...

lol. well sorry mate. didnt know. its 12:00 am here and im tired anyways. lol. has more posts than me ...

Your so stupid it IS funny. You're actually gonna sit there and tell me that you think benchmarks aren't true (funniest thing ever) because your mom has a 3200 (which prolly isn't even 64 BTW) with a generic mobo, ram, and everything else which does take a big toll on the overall performance and can't multi task as well as your 3.0ghz P4 which has an overall better setup anyway. P4's already multi task a little bit better than athlons when each are fully loaded with the best stuff they can have, so of course it'll own amd when the amd system has crappy parts surrounding it. Oh and at school banchan told me that athlon xp's are the same as 64's except the 64's are 64-bit because there aren't even any 64-bit apps out yet (another illogical statement, but not very surprising coming out of him). Then he even said that he wanted to bring his comp over my house and show me how much his comp would own mine. I mean it all really boils down to the fact that he is so stubborn to not even believe benchmark results. I mean the evidence is right there in front of you. And another stupid thing, every time I go to your house, all you do is use the internet, download things, watch anime or movies, and play games. And you never even do all those at once. I bet one day you just accidently ran a bunch of programs at once and said hey, I did that kinda fast, then decided to see if your mom's crappy comp could do the same and realized it couldn't so of course that must mean that P4 owns AMDl. You shouldn't have even gotten that P4, everything you do on it AMD 64's will do better, but you're too much of a newb to get why. Even when you were buying it, you barely knew what AMD was and when I was looking at parts for my comp and told you I was gonna get AMD 64, you said to get a celeron d instead and tried convincing me how much of a newb I was and how much better celeron d was than amd 64. But ya know what, you were a newb then, you're a newb now, and prolly always will be because your stubborn, ignorant, illogical, and just overall stupid. And I bet even after all this all you're gonna say is something immature like Que? or maybe you won't even respond. The point is though that I'm tired of all your BS and you need stfu and start THINKING, cuz I'm sure that deep down in that brain of yours, there is some sense waiting to be made.

benchmark tests prove nothing, and generate a random number, and youre a pure n00b who belives a 3d mark score over anything. 3dmark has aleinware ads on it for crying out loud! that says it all. and whats worse it says "best run on alienware systems" ha!

I dont need benchmarks to tell me how good my pc is anywaz!

all that type of software is made for it to get money, and make others feel bad just becuase some one ahs ahigher number then you, whopiedie do da! so what!? Who cares!?

all that REALLY matters is how your system performs in the real world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom