Saudi Arabian Animated Comedy (Subbed+Dubbed in English)

Smart_Guy

Fully Optimized
Hey guys (everyone, all, y'all, etc.).

I came across some Saudi Arabian animated comedy on a Youtube channel that I thought I'd share with you because I found it presented in English as well (you'll have to enable the subs through what they call captions on Youtube).

It is a series of short episodes showing what difficulties Saudi exchange students in the USA (if I get the expression right) might face applying to and studying in the US universities through scholarship programs provided by the Saudi Ministry of Education. The series present two types of students, the serious and the sloppy. The main goal of it is to grow awareness in students in a comedy way, tho in a more sarcastic way at Saudis much more than serious.

Please note that the producers do not intend to make fun of the American people in these clips. If anything, they are making fun of Saudis.

The name of the series translates to "America 101".

First episode "Before Travel":
‫أمريكا 101 - ما قبل السفر‬‎ - YouTube

Second Episode "In the Airport":
‫أمريكا 101 - في المطار‬‎ - YouTube

Third Episode "Visa":
‫أمريكا 101 - فيزا‬‎ - YouTube

Fourth Episode "First Day in USA":
‫أمريكا101- أول يوم‬‎ - YouTube

At around 4:00-4:30 minutes, the episode ends and generals advises show up for Saudis applicants in a white background screen with a funny guitar background music. You can skip that part as it is not a part of the comedy.

Last but not the least, have fun watching
smile.gif

Not much, like 5 out of 10.

It is the Arabic references that I can understand, and the fun making of the lazy Saudi students that give the sense of humor to me.

Back
Top Bottom