Santorum says

Santorum says a lot of stuff. I used to get mad every time I'd hear him speak, but now I just laugh at him since there's no way he will ever hold any elected office in this country again.

A while back, he compared Massachusetts allowing gay marriage to the September 11 attacks, and he's said on a number of occasions that people don't have the right to privacy, thus he can ban contraception.

If it's any consolation, every time he says something like this, it means more people are going to google his name.

He's against abortion. That's pretty much all there is to it. Plenty of people against abortion would say the same.

He's against abortion. That's pretty much all there is to it. Plenty of people against abortion would say the same.

It's not the anti-abortion stance, it's the fact that he's saying that pregnancy from rape is a "gift from God." This guy is so completely out of touch from reality, it's ridiculous. Rape isn't a gift from God, it's a horrible thing that literally destroys people's lives. Then having a child from the rape would be so terrible, I cannot even begin to imagine. Not only does the victim have to deal with the psychological and physical effects of being raped, but then she has to go through pregnancy and childbirth to have an unwanted child that she may or may not be able to take care of, that is going to remind her of what she went through every day for the rest of her life. Calling that a gift and implying that it is the will of God is just disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom