Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-20-2014, 06:45 AM   #41
Daemon Poster
 
YoungIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 661
Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
On what facts did you come to this conclusion!

Maybe you should join National Rifle Association as they might teach you something about hunting, matter of fact they might provide you with facts about your own gun policies & incidents that your nation has experienced instead of coming here with conspiracy rumours.

If you have facts of the hoax that can be substantiated then put or shut up.

Cheers.
Ha! You said an AR Style rifle is ridiculous for hunting! Maybe you should step out of the city and see what happens in the country side.

This Is TheBlaze’s Point-by-Point Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theory Debunk | TheBlaze.com

Read that, now you shut up!

And the NRA does none of that! The NRA is for the Preservation of the Second Amendment of the constitution. And an AR-15 is not a bad choice for most hunting where I live. A groundhog, a coyote, or even a Wild Boar is awesome hunting with the AR. How about you get your facts about why I shouldn't use an AR for hunting? That would be wonderful
__________________

__________________
"Difficulties mastered are opportunities won" -Sir Winston S. Churchill
YoungIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:32 AM   #42
Daemon Poster
 
YoungIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 661
Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarlmaster View Post
Katrina “Gun Confiscation” – My Experience | The Bang Switch

seems a marine who was there had a different experience. anyway I'm done with this thread now.
One Marine vs. Hundreds of people who lost their guns? Oh yeah, probably told him to not tell of what he was to do to the people in New Orleans. Wouldn't be the first time it's happened, in Vietnam, the soldiers were said to tell nothing but what their commanding officers told them to say, and were told when Westmoreland came around to say they did not get ambushed when they had....
__________________

__________________
"Difficulties mastered are opportunities won" -Sir Winston S. Churchill
YoungIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:34 AM   #43
MMM
Daemon Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: !!
Posts: 699
Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungIT View Post
Ha! You said an AR Style rifle is ridiculous for hunting! Maybe you should step out of the city and see what happens in the country side.

This Is TheBlazes Point-by-Point Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theory Debunk | TheBlaze.com

Read that, now you shut up!

And the NRA does none of that! The NRA is for the Preservation of the Second Amendment of the constitution. And an AR-15 is not a bad choice for most hunting where I live. A groundhog, a coyote, or even a Wild Boar is awesome hunting with the AR. How about you get your facts about why I shouldn't use an AR for hunting? That would be wonderful
Your link is only theories & your hunting methods with an assault rifle is questionable so believe what you want Mr Rambo.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:37 AM   #44
Daemon Poster
 
YoungIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 661
Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK_123 View Post
Whilst I am no expert on the subject of guns or government matters I don't know to believe if it was hoax or not.



I honestly don't know why a government such as the America's would want something like this to be done.
Obama would go to any extent to try and get bans on certain guns just for him to be able to say he did it and be a hero to the other liberals to come. Obama is a menace and he is tearing our country apart everyday he is in office. His contribution to the national debt is more than all the other presidents combined......

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Your link is only theories & your hunting methods with an assault rifle is questionable so believe what you want Mr Rambo.
Some ARs are made for varmint hunting

Predator AR-15 Round Up - Hunting - Outdoor Guide - Military.com Entertainment

Those theories are backed up by facts. Admit you're wrong, and this will be a lot easier on you
__________________
"Difficulties mastered are opportunities won" -Sir Winston S. Churchill
YoungIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:46 AM   #45
Fully Optimized
 
jmacavali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,867
Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting

This topic is heading down the wrong path at this point guys. No more personal attacks or it will have to be closed.
__________________
****************************************
Don't take life too seriously -- no one gets out alive. Plus, who wants to arrive to the hereafter in pristine condition wearing a suit and tie?
I want to slide in sideways, worn out, used up, hair a mess, clothes tattered, & screaming, "Whooo! What a ride!"
****************************************
jmacavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:48 AM   #46
Daemon Poster
 
YoungIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 661
Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmacavali View Post
This topic is heading down the wrong path at this point guys. No more personal attacks or it will have to be closed.
Understood. Like I said though, the AR is not a ridiculous choice for hunting
__________________
"Difficulties mastered are opportunities won" -Sir Winston S. Churchill
YoungIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:55 AM   #47
MMM
Daemon Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: !!
Posts: 699
Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting

Admit to what ? Theories.
Understand the word "substantiated, you did go to school!

When it is proved 100% beyond doubt then I will admit I'm wrong but until then sunshine I'm not wrong.

Believe me it would make world headlines in which case it has not.

As for your own countries politics I could not give one hoot, all politicians are the same, tell you any thing what you want to believe.

I will now leave you to debate this with others.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:57 AM   #48
Daemon Poster
 
YoungIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 661
Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Admit to what ? Theories.
Understand the word "substantiated, you did go to school!

When it is proved 100% beyond doubt then I will admit I'm wrong but until then sunshine I'm not wrong.

Believe me it would make world headlines in which case it has not.

As for your own countries politics I could not give one hoot, all politicians are the same, tell you any thing what you want to believe.

I will now leave you to debate this with others.
It has not made headlines because the Media is right along with the government. The media would do everything in its power to not make Obama look bad. And if you're not wrong, I would like to hear why my AR is not a good idea to hunt with, and how Sandy Hook is not a conspiracy!
__________________
"Difficulties mastered are opportunities won" -Sir Winston S. Churchill
YoungIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 02:45 PM   #49
..m.0,0.m..
Site Team
 
iPwn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 3,870
Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
When it is proved 100% beyond doubt then I will admit I'm wrong but until then sunshine I'm not wrong.
You're not necessarily right either. You can't argue the contents of a box that neither of you know for sure what's inside, without acknowledging that you yourself could be wrong. I'm not saying you are... but nobody (general public) really knows for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Believe me it would make world headlines in which case it has not.
The Gulf of Tonkin made headlines and we went to war over it.
~40 years later it was stated that it was indeed a hoax and completely fabricated.
It didn't make headlines that time.

If a controlling power with an agenda wants to keep something secret, they will.
__________________
Me: You'd think as the dominant species we wouldn't be so effing stupid.
J: We're just intelligent enough to be completely effing stupid.
iPwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 03:33 PM   #50
Daemon Poster
 
YoungIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 661
Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPwn View Post
You're not necessarily right either. You can't argue the contents of a box that neither of you know for sure what's inside, without acknowledging that you yourself could be wrong. I'm not saying you are... but nobody (general public) really knows for sure.



The Gulf of Tonkin made headlines and we went to war over it.
~40 years later it was stated that it was indeed a hoax and completely fabricated.
It didn't make headlines that time.

If a controlling power with an agenda wants to keep something secret, they will.
The CIA has done a very good job of keeping secrets! (Hint hint, Watergate )
__________________

__________________
"Difficulties mastered are opportunities won" -Sir Winston S. Churchill
YoungIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0