Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 03-17-2014, 08:24 AM   #1
Daemon Poster

Default Sandy Hook Shooting

I know that this happened over a year ago, but does anyone other than me think it's a hoax?

Old 03-17-2014, 10:19 AM   #2
Fully Optimized

Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting

Why don't you drive there and ask the kids' parents who have to live everyday without their child.

jmacavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 11:05 AM   #3
..m.0,0.m..
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmacavali View Post
Why don't you drive there and ask the kids' parents who have to live everyday without their child.
Which would be who?

A lot of the 'people' portrayed in the news media around the day that happened were later found to be 'crisis actors'.

There are a ton of holes in that entire story, some making events as described just improbable.

This guy is a fraud, plain and simple. As a sufferer of PTSD from War, it's pretty easy to spot people who make up their symptoms, especially when the symptoms don't match the triggering event(s).

The whole story stinks of fear mongering.
Old 03-17-2014, 11:58 AM   #4
Site Team

Send a message via AIM to celegorm

Do I think it happened? Yes. Do I think it happened as currently portrayed? No.

I still remember watching a live feed showing the only AR-15 type rifle being pulled out of the shooter's car. I think there's a lot of people who saw an opportunity to push their agenda and took advantage of it.

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:49 PM   #5
Daemon Poster

Quote:

Too bad they all moved away. All the houses they lived in were bought Dec. 25th 2009 and now they're being foreclosed on and for sale.... Sketchy
Old 03-18-2014, 12:24 PM   #6
Fully Optimized

So the whole town and surrounding area is involved in a massive cover up? That seems about as fishy.

I think regardless of what happened...it's an injustice to the kids that died to think it was a hoax. But please, if you guys want to discuss a conspiricy, then by all means go ahead. I didn't realize I was so outnumbered here so I'll back out of the thread now.
jmacavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:32 PM   #7
Site Team

Quote:
So the whole town and surrounding area is involved in a massive cover up? That seems about as fishy.

I think regardless of what happened...it's an injustice to the kids that died to think it was a hoax. But please, if you guys want to discuss a conspiricy, then by all means go ahead. I didn't realize I was so outnumbered here so I'll back out of the thread now.
I don't believe the hoax is around the death or anything like that, just the weapon used. I don't think anyone would willingly setup kids to be shot & killed.

Old 03-18-2014, 02:07 PM   #8
In Runtime

is this post a joke? its pretty damn easy to get your hands on an assault rifle in this country. go to a gun show and they don't even give you a background check! (how convenient) now sure, the media just LOVES to sensationalize everything but a guy shooting up a school... you can't really sensationalize that too much. besides its easy to prove what weapon was used. match the bullet to the weapon, which the guy had on him when he shot himself. its an open and shut case. nothing to argue. sure the media may be spinning it to advocate for stricter gun control but that is fine with me. we do need stricter gun control. these shootings happen and we do nothing.
jarlmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 02:21 PM   #9
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarlmaster View Post
we do need stricter gun control. these shootings happen and we do nothing.
Going way off topic, but do we? How would that have prevented this? The gun was legally bought by his mother.

Old 03-18-2014, 02:51 PM   #10
In Runtime

well I have many arguments, evidence, etc. to answer your question but let me ask a question in return. why does the average person need an ar? why do people need to buy a high powered, rapid firing, assault rifle? what possible, legitimate reason could a person have for wanting to buy an assault rifle? and don't give me extreme examples of where one could be useful, like defending yourself from a bear or something

jarlmaster is offline   Reply With Quote