Salute.

ATTENTION ALL:

I OWN THiS PLACE.

Think again

ban-hamster.jpg

WOOHOO!

As standing OWNER of CF.Org, the first thing I am going to do is give EVERYONE reputation beyond repute.

Except JogaBonito... He is a tool box and will receive 1 million neg reps.

+ FREE COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!!!

WOOHOO!

As standing OWNER of CF.Org, the first thing I am going to do is give EVERYONE reputation beyond repute.

Except JogaBonito... He is a tool box and will receive 1 million neg reps.

+ FREE COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!!!

WHAT!?

edit: never mind...your 5 minutes were up 25 minutes ago...

Sorry for the late response but...

BROOKFIELD:

You still have twisted view on all this, now you think that some of the children were possibly those who normally bear arms aginst the allied forces, maybe, but they weren't on this occasion, that's the point, now, you are within a hair's breadth of a week or longer ban, strike two, don't let there be a strike three

It stays open, for now.

MYSELF:

Why am i in wrong for yet again STATING MY OPINION??? Just because my opinion is different from yours, that does not make it right to threaten me with a ban, i don't like people who fight AGAINST my country, that doesn't mean i hate all who were injured and killed and am glad that it happened, not by any means, But i am glad when one of MY SOLDIERS takes a step closer to victory by eliminating a threat.

Like i said, there is NO REASON for you to ban me, i did nothing wrong!!! show me, go ahead, show me, were it says no ones allowed to state an opinion in opposition to a mod, it doesn't exist, your just bitter because i have an opinion against yours, and i will say it again, thats no reason for me to be on some sort of strike 2 mode.

Upon creating that thread, what did you expect? every one to agree with you about the problems in iraq? That isn't the case, because everyone is open to the same amount of an opinion as anyone else, mod or not. Of course your going to run into some people who have opinions about the incident that aren't the same as everyone else. Anyone can come into the thread and say "wow, that's horrible." But does that contribute? No it doesnt, it only restates the obvious and enhances post count, and thats is one thing that we try to avoid.

(NOTE: No sarcasm used here in case you didnt notice.)

BROOKFIELD:

OK Dave, you've made some good points, I guess that I was over-anxious about arguments developing, there's a fine line between discussions & arguments, & I thought your posts were borderline, now I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you've explained yourself very well, what I am saying is that basically you're a good guy, I mis-interpretated your views on the subject.

Your grammar & way of expressing yourself lifts you above members, who can't spell, or post as though they are texting, I don't understand half of what they're saying, I haven't got a mobile phone, never found the need.

This is a PM conversation between me and Maurice about a discusion on a battle in Iraq. And its proof that the reason was always so defensive is pride. He, being older than most of us, didn't want his dignity tampered with by a bunch of kids an eighth of his age if that. But when taken one on one he was very easy to talk with. But i geuss its hard to keep someone of that type in the forums, especially as a mod. Either way I will miss him and I hope that he has something else to do in that little cottage of his, Its kind of sad thats why i brought it up, What else does he have?

Sorry for the late response but...

BROOKFIELD:

You still have twisted view on all this, now you think that some of the children were possibly those who normally bear arms aginst the allied forces, maybe, but they weren't on this occasion, that's the point, now, you are within a hair's breadth of a week or longer ban, strike two, don't let there be a strike three

It stays open, for now.

MYSELF:

Why am i in wrong for yet again STATING MY OPINION??? Just because my opinion is different from yours, that does not make it right to threaten me with a ban, i don't like people who fight AGAINST my country, that doesn't mean i hate all who were injured and killed and am glad that it happened, not by any means, But i am glad when one of MY SOLDIERS takes a step closer to victory by eliminating a threat.

Like i said, there is NO REASON for you to ban me, i did nothing wrong!!! show me, go ahead, show me, were it says no ones allowed to state an opinion in opposition to a mod, it doesn't exist, your just bitter because i have an opinion against yours, and i will say it again, thats no reason for me to be on some sort of strike 2 mode.

Upon creating that thread, what did you expect? every one to agree with you about the problems in iraq? That isn't the case, because everyone is open to the same amount of an opinion as anyone else, mod or not. Of course your going to run into some people who have opinions about the incident that aren't the same as everyone else. Anyone can come into the thread and say "wow, that's horrible." But does that contribute? No it doesnt, it only restates the obvious and enhances post count, and thats is one thing that we try to avoid.

(NOTE: No sarcasm used here in case you didnt notice.)

BROOKFIELD:

OK Dave, you've made some good points, I guess that I was over-anxious about arguments developing, there's a fine line between discussions & arguments, & I thought your posts were borderline, now I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you've explained yourself very well, what I am saying is that basically you're a good guy, I mis-interpretated your views on the subject.

Your grammar & way of expressing yourself lifts you above members, who can't spell, or post as though they are texting, I don't understand half of what they're saying, I haven't got a mobile phone, never found the need.

This is a PM conversation between me and Maurice about a discusion on a battle in Iraq. And its proof that the reason was always so defensive is pride. He, being older than most of us, didn't want his dignity tampered with by a bunch of kids an eighth of his age if that. But when taken one on one he was very easy to talk with. But i geuss its hard to keep someone of that type in the forums, especially as a mod. Either way I will miss him and I hope that he has something else to do in that little cottage of his, Its kind of sad thats why i brought it up, What else does he have?

erm incase you havent noticed brookfields been banned so he can't read or reply to this post so in my eyes it's pointless even typing all this stuff out

Matt

erm incase you havent noticed brookfields been banned so he can't read or reply to this post so in my eyes it's pointless even typing all this stuff out

Matt

if you had read it, you would have noticed that it's not directed to Brookfield but as an explanation why he thinks Brookfield was the way he was.

And I agree with you Dave, but the truth is, because of what you have said is likely true, this just wasn't the place for him. Too many young members and too many people who are going to oppose his views no matter his age.

Back
Top Bottom