Salt Lake City Massacre

Yeah dude, I heard the breaking news last night (I live close to salt lake)
Six people dead. The police shot and killed the offender.

As far as i'm concerned, One death is one too many. :(

I'm happy that the 4 police officers that were there took him down before he could kill anyone else.

the comment on one British TV channel was; "once again, Americans suffer from one of their many shootings"

He was not American, he was actually a Bosnian refugee living in the States. And it's not like you Brits don't have any crime yourselves.

PCNoob said:
He was not American, he was actually a Bosnian refugee living in the States. And it's not like you Brits don't have any crime yourselves.
OK, nobody said he was American, nobody said we British don't have so much crime, in fact I'm aware that we have among the worst crime figures in Europe, but think on this, in the early thirties when Al Capone's mob & dozens of others across the States were fighting pitched battles with other gangs & the police, England had no such thing, yes there was crime, no country in the world has ever been crime-free, but here, life was genteel among the rich, sipping tea in Claridges, the poor were very poor, I was born in the thirties, my father was paid about £2 a week, & wives didn't go out to work in those days, we had a struggle to make ends meet.

Back
Top Bottom