Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 02-13-2007, 11:55 AM   #1
Golden Master

Default Salt Lake City Massacre

Looked awful, five dead, I know that at least one member lives near there, the comment on one British TV channel was; "once again, Americans suffer from one of their many shootings"

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:11 PM   #2
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz
Default Re: Salt Lake City Massacre

Yeah i saw this on the news this morning, any news as to why they were shot? Or was the guy just a fruitcake?

Raffaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:24 PM   #3
Fully Optimized

Send a message via ICQ to ^Mike^ Send a message via AIM to ^Mike^ Send a message via MSN to ^Mike^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^Mike^

Quote:
Yeah i saw this on the news this morning, any news as to why they were shot? Or was the guy just a fruitcake?
I think he's just a douch bag
^Mike^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:25 PM   #4
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffaz
A fruitcake for sure, they seem to generate them over over there, with monotonous regularity, he was shot dead by police.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:25 PM   #5
Fully Optimized

Send a message via ICQ to ^Mike^ Send a message via AIM to ^Mike^ Send a message via MSN to ^Mike^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^Mike^

Known as "suicide-by-police" over here, they just shoot up a bunch of people and then they get killed by the police. I don't understand why they always have to take others with them.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:29 PM   #6
Fully Optimized

ya, some people are just idiots I don't understand where they come from...I can't comprehend why someone would want to do that. I don't know what is inside there head but whatever it is its really messed up
Old 02-13-2007, 12:31 PM   #7
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Mike^
Known as "suicide-by-police" over here, they just shoot up a bunch of people and then they get killed by the police. I don't understand why they always have to take others with them.
WOW! Its even got a name over there! Ive never understood that either, if they wanna kill themselves then fair enough, but taking other people with you is wrong.
Raffaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:34 PM   #8
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffaz
WOW! Its even got a name over there! Ive never understood that either, if they wanna kill themselves then fair enough, but taking other people with you is wrong.
yeah can't they just go to a dark corner somewhere and do it, they just take innocent people with them. Where I live a guy massacured 11 amish children before he died, and my neighbors were double-homicided and the dude is in jail for life.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:43 PM   #9
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
Looked awful, five dead, I know that at least one member lives near there, the comment on one British TV channel was; "once again, Americans suffer from one of their many shootings"
I don't see how this is a massacre. When i think of massacre I envision 20+ people dead. To me this is just a murder. Still bad though, the death of anyone, whether 100000 or just 1 is still something to mourn over, despite how they live their life or not, death is death and it's never good to see people go, because who knows what they may or may not have been able to contribute to humanity.
Jenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 02:45 PM   #10
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenox
I don't see how this is a massacre. When i think of massacre I envision 20+ people dead. To me this is just a murder. Still bad though, the death of anyone, whether 100000 or just 1 is still something to mourn over, despite how they live their life or not, death is death and it's never good to see people go, because who knows what they may or may not have been able to contribute to humanity.
Dictionary; "Deliberately & violently kill a large number of people" & "An indiscriminate slaughter of people" but it is also murder, pity the police didn't STW, shoot to wound, he would have languished on death row for years, knowing he'd be put to death in the future, me? I'd string the bastard up, but not to snap his neck instantly, then watch as he s-l-o-w-l-y strangled!!