Salt Lake City Massacre

Brookfield

Golden Master
Looked awful, five dead, I know that at least one member lives near there, the comment on one British TV channel was; "once again, Americans suffer from one of their many shootings"

Yeah i saw this on the news this morning, any news as to why they were shot? Or was the guy just a fruitcake?

Raffaz said:
Yeah i saw this on the news this morning, any news as to why they were shot? Or was the guy just a fruitcake?
A fruitcake for sure, they seem to generate them over over there, with monotonous regularity, he was shot dead by police.

Known as "suicide-by-police" over here, they just shoot up a bunch of people and then they get killed by the police. I don't understand why they always have to take others with them.

ya, some people are just idiots I don't understand where they come from...I can't comprehend why someone would want to do that. I don't know what is inside there head but whatever it is its really messed up

^Mike^ said:
Known as "suicide-by-police" over here, they just shoot up a bunch of people and then they get killed by the police. I don't understand why they always have to take others with them.
WOW! Its even got a name over there! Ive never understood that either, if they wanna kill themselves then fair enough, but taking other people with you is wrong.

Raffaz said:
WOW! Its even got a name over there! Ive never understood that either, if they wanna kill themselves then fair enough, but taking other people with you is wrong.
yeah can't they just go to a dark corner somewhere and do it, they just take innocent people with them. Where I live a guy massacured 11 amish children before he died, and my neighbors were double-homicided and the dude is in jail for life.

Brookfield said:
Looked awful, five dead, I know that at least one member lives near there, the comment on one British TV channel was; "once again, Americans suffer from one of their many shootings"

I don't see how this is a massacre. When i think of massacre I envision 20+ people dead. To me this is just a murder. Still bad though, the death of anyone, whether 100000 or just 1 is still something to mourn over, despite how they live their life or not, death is death and it's never good to see people go, because who knows what they may or may not have been able to contribute to humanity. :(

Jenox said:
I don't see how this is a massacre. When i think of massacre I envision 20+ people dead. To me this is just a murder. Still bad though, the death of anyone, whether 100000 or just 1 is still something to mourn over, despite how they live their life or not, death is death and it's never good to see people go, because who knows what they may or may not have been able to contribute to humanity. :(
Dictionary; "Deliberately & violently kill a large number of people" & "An indiscriminate slaughter of people" but it is also murder, pity the police didn't STW, shoot to wound, he would have languished on death row for years, knowing he'd be put to death in the future, me? I'd string the bastard up, but not to snap his neck instantly, then watch as he s-l-o-w-l-y strangled!! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom