Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-31-2006, 12:53 PM   #21
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to borat_sagdiyev Send a message via MSN to borat_sagdiyev
Default Re: Saddam Hanging

well umm they cut away when he is about the get tied in on the news video, but the second one shows the whole thing. looks like the camera was hidden under the coat or something cuz only 1 camera was allowed in and that was the news camera.

evga geforce 7600GT overclocked
borat_sagdiyev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 02:15 PM   #22
In Runtime

IRT #17
By 'us in the West', I was referring to those who ordered this, carried it out, filmed it, and enjoyed watching it, which I class as evil acts. Us in this context being England and America. Of course not everyone in those countries are evil, as neither were everyone in Iraq. We did however vote our leaders in (well, I presume we did, I've never met many people who admitted to it!), so we must share some of the guilt.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by saying you welcome all creeds, beliefs etc. I am a white English Christian, but that does not stop me having compassion for a person of another country and faith. It was also the lack of tolerance I was bemoaning.

Old 12-31-2006, 03:21 PM   #23
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sheep
IRT #17
By 'us in the West', I was referring to those who ordered this, carried it out, filmed it, and enjoyed watching it, which I class as evil acts. Us in this context being England and America. Of course not everyone in those countries are evil, as neither were everyone in Iraq. We did however vote our leaders in (well, I presume we did, I've never met many people who admitted to it!), so we must share some of the guilt.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by saying you welcome all creeds, beliefs etc. I am a white English Christian, but that does not stop me having compassion for a person of another country and faith. It was also the lack of tolerance I was bemoaning.
I'm 17, can't quite vote.. yet.

I don't feel it was an evil act to execute him, but I do find it completely unnecessary that he had to be hung, and filmed while doing it... I don't care who it is we're killing.. they don't need to be documented or some shit.
MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 04:50 PM   #24
Daemon Poster

He got a taste of his own medicine. He was a very evil man, and he got punished for it. Simple as that.
PCNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 05:31 PM   #25
Fully Optimized

I personally won't watch it, I don't think I could tolerate it. I have a weak stomach and I don't think I could handle it. Not only that, but I don't think he's worth remembering. He was a piece of scum that's now off the earth. Now to move on and forget about him.
Old 12-31-2006, 07:39 PM   #26
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
I totally disagree, & strongly object to you tarring everybody in the west as evil, there are many many in the east who are though, wasn't 9/11 an evil act??? , I could go on, but I suspect that with you, it would be a waste of my breath, when you joined CF, you must have known that we welcome all creeds, whatever their beliefs, but I think that it would be judicious of you to tone down such remarks, that's not a threat, just some sound advice, 99% of members are very tolerant, but there is a limit.
You obviously take everything too seriously. Is the west evil? To a certain point, yes. Obviously no one wants to point to themselves and say it was they who is causing foul, so no one does it. Saying that only the east is evil is pretty biased and just shows me your true colors. Is everyone in the Middle East considered a terrorist? Absolutely not.

Obviously you are not tolerant, because you can't even stand it when someone criticizes the west. Either that or you're just not open minded enough.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 08:12 PM   #27
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to Steemax Send a message via MSN to Steemax Send a message via Yahoo to Steemax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronco Rox
you know that once your hung properly (in this case) your neck snaps causing instintanious death, right?
actually not to start a fight but it was said it took him a good 2 minutes after the hang for him to completely die so yeah....