Saddam Executed!

Re: Sadaam

Am not familiar with Sadam, what did he do wrong, what the heck is "Crimes against Humanity"?, is he worse than Osama Bin Laden? (I doubt it).

JikuzeN said:
Am not familiar with Sadam, what did he do wrong, what the heck is "Crimes against Humanity"?, is he worse than Osama Bin Laden? (I doubt it).

he killed thousands of his own people and is behind most of the attacks of al qaeda.

this is just the tip of the ice berg because i don't know much about what he is also accused of. f*ck politics.

Ronco Rox said:
he killed thousands of his own people and is behind most of the attacks of al qaeda.

this is just the tip of the ice berg because i don't know much about what he is also accused of. f*ck politics.

Al Qaeda????, Isn't Osama Bin Laden behind all of that stuff? :confused:

Ronco Rox said:

I very highly doubt that. He may have provided sanctuary for some terrorist, maybe gave them funding too, but having something directly to do with the terrorist attacks?

And the only thing he was accused/sentenced from was killing those like 180 people like 20 years ago, though I think we all know he killed many more.

JikuzeN said:
If you don't mind me saying, no matter what country you live in, I don't see how you couldn't have known of Sadaam, a war has been raging for a long time now, thousands of allied forces personnel have been killed, plus every day Iraqi's have been slaughtered by other Iraqi's, so where do you live?

By investigating your user name, I see that you are a member of a games forum site, is it good?, my guess that "Jikuzen" is a game character?

Being a symbol and being a terrorist have nothing to do with each other...

Kinda funny how this thread has started to degrade into how we think people should be executed and so forth...

Darn...30 days is a bit of a wait...

To you yes, to the man on the side of the road planeting the IED he is a symbol, a symbol of strength for he took ont he most powerful nation this world has ever seen, and was the former leader of where they are now able to attack the infidels.

You can word this into which ever way you want, and a terrioist leader will know exactly how to turn this man into a matyr and it will happen. And when it does I will sit back, with a smilie on my face and go "Told ya so"

BS, don't go with the media on this one, hell the media isn't even saying that.

Bin Laden wanted to Invade IRAQ! Saddam knew Bin Laden wanted too, Saddam and Bin Laden didn't like each other at all, Saddam prob wanted to see Bin Laden hanging from a pole with a rope around his neck as much as any american.

He didn't support it, in fact in a interview the former CIA cheif said in a meeting Bush said, lets invade Iraq, CIA cheif said Iraq HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ATTACKS. Bush said ok, which country he is in, CIA said Afganstain, and we know where he is, and we can have to you within the month if I get 50,000 troops deployed ASAP.

Bush gave him 8, no not 8,000, 8 he then began preparing the invision of Iraq. O BTW they tried to capture Bin Laden, but failed due to the lack of man power.

Saddam was Bush's ticket into his 2nd term its as cold and simple as that.

If you don't mind me saying, no matter what country you live in, I don't see how you couldn't have known of Sadaam, a war has been raging for a long time now, thousands of allied forces personnel have been killed, plus every day Iraqi's have been slaughtered by other Iraqi's, so where do you live?

By investigating your user name, I see that you are a member of a games forum site, is it good?, my guess that "Jikuzen" is a game character?

You got too much time, go pick up chess or somthing.

Final notes

Saddam will become a matry and killing him is a mistake, and as much as i'd like to see him hanging from a stick, I know it will cause more harm then good, and thats the question you need to ask yourself. Is it truely worth it?

Back
Top Bottom