Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-30-2006, 12:19 AM   #111
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to borat_sagdiyev Send a message via MSN to borat_sagdiyev
Default Re: Saddam Executed!

itll show up on www.liveleak.com sooner or later.

evga geforce 7600GT overclocked
borat_sagdiyev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:21 AM   #112
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by borat_sagdiyev
itll show up on www.liveleak.com sooner or later.
or YouTube!

Old 12-30-2006, 12:23 AM   #113
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to rakedog

Quote:
Well he has killed TONS of innocent people even of his own race. Crimes against humanity.
I don't see how that's a reason to celebrate. Why do you need revenge to amuse yourself? The man is dead. Let him rest in peace, no matter what his crimes were. I think every person deserves that.

You know when the Jews were freed from extermination camps, few celebrated, few wanted revenge, few wanted revolt. They just wanted food, their families, their life back. That's something I have huge respect for, and is something the world has forgotten how to do. To forgive.

The best argument against evolution are creationists themselves. They prove that life is devolving rather than evolving.
rakedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:24 AM   #114
Fully Optimized

Send a message via ICQ to ^Mike^ Send a message via AIM to ^Mike^ Send a message via MSN to ^Mike^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^Mike^

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakedog
I don't see how that's a reason to celebrate. Why do you need revenge to amuse yourself? The man is dead. Let him rest in peace, no matter what his crimes were. I think every person deserves that.

You know when the Jews were freed from extermination camps, few celebrated, few wanted revenge, few wanted revolt. They just wanted food, their families, their life back. That's something I have huge respect for, and is something the world has forgotten how to do. To forgive.
he's going to need some forgiveness, I'm not taking sides or anything, i do agree some of the celebrations are not necessary.
^Mike^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:29 AM   #115
Daemon Poster

Quote:

That's what i was trying to get through in the other thread!
JikuzeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:32 AM   #116
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivium Nate
yeah i just found out 5 minutes ago i came home frm my frineds house and my mom was liek they executed Saddam and im like no they are going to wait 30 days and she was like no they just did it,I was like what?
He had to be executed within 30 days, so anytime inbetween also falls under that. It's not wait 30 days then execute him the next day.

Quote:

Very true.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:35 AM   #117
Fully Optimized

Send a message via ICQ to ^Mike^ Send a message via AIM to ^Mike^ Send a message via MSN to ^Mike^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^Mike^

Here is something a friend of mine asked to post:

Quote:
When the Jews where freed after World War Two that is true many just wanted to see if anyone was still alive from their family and food, also many fled to Israel. But what this man has done is something that was already done 10 years ago, the people didn't have time to recover and get food and find their families they just died or tried to survive, also how can you forget when there are people laying on the street dead. This man who has killed 2 million Iraqis just like that, its like saying let Hitler live in peace, it just isn't right to say that. So please let the people do what they want to do and let them try to get revenge because if your family was killed I'm sure you would want to do the same.
BTW i'm not trying to create any hard feelings with anyone here at CF.
^Mike^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 01:02 AM   #118
Site Team

Send a message via AIM to celegorm

Quote:
thats true... but how could they want revenge? the man who had done that too them was dead when they were released (in some areas, others they were obviously liberated before)

but life overall for iraqi's has been a living hell. one wrong word and you wind up with a bullet in your head. wouldn't you be glad taht the man doing that is gone?

I agree with you on how the Jewish people deserve respect for not wanted revenge, but they had better places to go than the Germany they knew at the time. but where would the Iraqi's go? most hate the "western" ways of life. They have virtually no choice but to live there. I think if they had better places to go and live, they wouldn't want as much revenge.

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 01:18 AM   #119
Golden Master

First CNN says the videos and images are coiming in, I wait an hour and get nothing. I wait another hour, nothing, they then say after holding people on the screen for 2 hours.." The Goverment has not yet decided if they want to let the tapes and images released as of yet" meaning the people over there..But yet 2 hours ago they were on there way, and were being reviewed..GAH

what is up vanilla face
G35x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 01:19 AM   #120
Daemon Poster

Just a demonstration of how iraqis fight like .. "Pussies" ...

JikuzeN is offline   Reply With Quote