Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-30-2006, 12:10 AM   #101
BSOD
 
MarxSoccer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,999
Send a message via ICQ to MarxSoccer Send a message via AIM to MarxSoccer Send a message via MSN to MarxSoccer Send a message via Yahoo to MarxSoccer
Default Re: Saddam Executed!

CNN wouldn't show the entire thing, only up to the hanging.
__________________

MarxSoccer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:11 AM   #102
Golden Master
 
DJ-CHRIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,203
Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS
Default Re: Saddam Executed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDCorolla
To me, it has to be Osama Bin Laden. He triggered the whole terrorism deal and now we're in an endless war. Ok, I'm voicing my thought here. Drop a few nuclear bombs there and done. We did that to Japan. Loook how freaking peaceful they are....History repeats itself and we learn from it. Case closed.
First off, I don't condone the terrorist actions. However virtually everything that has happened has been the result of US foreign policy.

Second off Japan and and the Middle East are completely different subjects, dropping nukes will make the world a far, far, far worse place.
__________________

DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:11 AM   #103
Fully Optimized
 
rakedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,718
Send a message via AIM to rakedog
Default Re: Saddam Executed!

That makes me really nervous about what our society is becoming. People cheering when others are hanged and wanting to see live videos of it happening. Honestly reminds me of Roman slaves being forced to fight each other as gladiators, and the crowd being amused and addicted to the violence.

Why. Why is it such a celebration that the man is now dead. Sure, he was a terrible dictator and leader. But what joy does it cause to see the man now dead. What's the point? You can't fight this world eye for eye. He should have been just stuck in jail for the rest of his life. How can people sit here and enjoy people being executed. I'm not saying we should be sympathetic to his cause, that would be absurd. But at least do him one last favor and let him rest in peace, don't make a spectacle out of it.

You people seriously make me sick.
__________________
hackthissite.org (criticalsecurity.net) | gentoo.org

The best argument against evolution are creationists themselves. They prove that life is devolving rather than evolving.
rakedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:11 AM   #104
Fully Optimized
 
^Mike^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,958
Send a message via ICQ to ^Mike^ Send a message via AIM to ^Mike^ Send a message via MSN to ^Mike^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^Mike^
Default Re: Saddam Executed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarxSoccer
CNN wouldn't show the entire thing, only up to the hanging.
yeah, that's because they have to edit the actual hanging part.
^Mike^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:12 AM   #105
Daemon Poster
 
JikuzeN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 535
Default Re: Saddam Executed!

Are you sure they will show the acutal hanging cause, it's too extreme imo...
JikuzeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:13 AM   #106
Fully Optimized
 
rakedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,718
Send a message via AIM to rakedog
Default Re: Saddam Executed!

Quote:
Drop a few nuclear bombs there and done. We did that to Japan. Loook how freaking peaceful they are....History repeats itself and we learn from it. Case closed.
That has got to be one of the most retarded statements I've heard in my life. Seriously, give a nice deep thought about what you just said.
__________________
hackthissite.org (criticalsecurity.net) | gentoo.org

The best argument against evolution are creationists themselves. They prove that life is devolving rather than evolving.
rakedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:13 AM   #107
Fully Optimized
 
^Mike^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,958
Send a message via ICQ to ^Mike^ Send a message via AIM to ^Mike^ Send a message via MSN to ^Mike^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^Mike^
Default Re: Saddam Executed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakedog
That makes me really nervous about what our society is becoming. People cheering when others are hanged and wanting to see live videos of it happening. Honestly reminds me of Roman slaves being forced to fight each other as gladiators, and the crowd being amused and addicted to the violence.

Why. Why is it such a celebration that the man is now dead. Sure, he was a terrible dictator and leader. But what joy does it cause to see the man now dead. What's the point? You can't fight this world eye for eye. He should have been just stuck in jail for the rest of his life. How can people sit here and enjoy people being executed. I'm not saying we should be sympathetic to his cause, that would be absurd. But at least do him one last favor and let him rest in peace, don't make a spectacle out of it.

You people seriously make me sick.
Most of the celebrations are of people whose family members were lost to Saddam's terrible rulings, and killings of innocent people.
^Mike^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:15 AM   #108
BSOD
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 7,539
Send a message via AIM to Trivium Nate
Default Re: Saddam Executed!

Were going to get bombed now,Bombed like crazy!
Trivium Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:16 AM   #109
Fully Optimized
 
rakedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,718
Send a message via AIM to rakedog
Default Re: Saddam Executed!

I beg to differ. I hear people all over these forums and various other forums online cheering over his death, even though they have absolutely no relation to any of the victims, and are doing this simply because they find it amusing or exciting that he has died.
__________________
hackthissite.org (criticalsecurity.net) | gentoo.org

The best argument against evolution are creationists themselves. They prove that life is devolving rather than evolving.
rakedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:18 AM   #110
Fully Optimized
 
^Mike^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,958
Send a message via ICQ to ^Mike^ Send a message via AIM to ^Mike^ Send a message via MSN to ^Mike^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^Mike^
Default Re: Saddam Executed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakedog
I beg to differ. I hear people all over these forums and various other forums online cheering over his death, even though they have absolutely no relation to any of the victims, and are doing this simply because they find it amusing or exciting that he has died.
Well he has killed TONS of innocent people even of his own race. Crimes against humanity.
__________________

^Mike^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0