Ryan Dunn.

No sympathy. He's lucky he didn't kill anyone else besides the passenger he was with (and himself).

If The Guy Was Drunk Driving I Have To Agree With Dude_56013 And Say, No Sympathy...
Thank God No One Else Was Killed...

Wouldn't say he deserved to die he seems like a nice guy. He was just a bit immature and stupid at times and it didn't help that he was getting paid to do stupid stuff to encourage him. RIP!!

Wouldn't say he deserved to die he seems like a nice guy. He was just a bit immature and stupid at times and it didn't help that he was getting paid to do stupid stuff to encourage him. RIP!!

I don't think you were, but don't misinterpret my post as saying he deserved to die. I'm just saying I have no sympathy. Actions have consequences. In this case, the consequences weren't as bad as they could have been, had hit hit other cars and killed more people.

Rest In Peace, Ryan Dunn. I hope that you will entertain angels in heaven as you did humans in the earth.

I don't think you were, but don't misinterpret my post as saying he deserved to die. I'm just saying I have no sympathy. Actions have consequences. In this case, the consequences weren't as bad as they could have been, had hit hit other cars and killed more people.

Same here, I feel sorry for the guy, but no sympathy for him.

Back
Top Bottom