Rush Hour 3

The whole "put two different races together and base them stereotypically" movie thing died in '03 or so for me. :(

yeah! they had so many good stuff on today. i was scrolling through the tv guide and so much stuff was on...darn i wish i had a tivo

Just last night, they had Freddy vs. Jason. I saw the original at the theaters and they took out a bunch of scenes. Lame, but they want to protect the viewers or fit in the alotted time.

I don't know if sci-fi has an affiliate with anyone or not. I always thought they were independent. TBS has Shaignhai Noon with Jackie Chan in it. Looks funny. That chicken Owen WIlson's character.

TRDCorolla said:
Just last night, they had Freddy vs. Jason. I saw the original at the theaters and they took out a bunch of scenes. Lame, but they want to protect the viewers or fit in the alotted time.

I don't know if sci-fi has an affiliate with anyone or not. I always thought they were independent. TBS has Shaignhai Noon with Jackie Chan in it. Looks funny. That chicken Owen WIlson's character.

Nope. Sci-Fi was owned by Universal Studios, which then was bought out by Vivendi, which then became Vivendi Universal. They sold 80% of Universal Studios to GE, which owns NBC. Hence, NBC Universal. NBC Universal owns:

Universal Studios
Universal Music
50% Of Universal Studios Florida
Universal Studios Japan
50% of Islands of Adventure
Universal Studios Hollywood
Telemundo
Bravo
Universal Chanel
Studio Universal
Celle 13
CNBC
NBC
MSNBC
CNBC Europe
CNBC Asia
USA
Universal HD
NBC Universal Television

and a whole bunch more....

NBC Universal said:
NBC Universal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Formed in May 2004 through the combining of NBC and Vivendi Universal Entertainment, NBC Universal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBC Universal is 80% owned by General Electric and 20% owned by Vivendi Universal.

Very nice... I love Jackie chan... he's great... and the rush hour series is amazing...

Yeah, their some tight movies!

This makes me think of the Indiana Jones, that was going to be made last year. But never happened :(

Back
Top Bottom