Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 03-19-2006, 06:35 PM   #1
Golden Master

Default Rush Hour 3

Looks like we can finally be seeing Rush Hour 3, finally. After the last 6 years of contract disagreement and all that crap, looks like Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker has agreed to Rush Hour 3 schedule for 2007.

Get this, a Rush Hour 4 may be in the works too. Rush Hour 3 may take place in New York from where Rush Hour 2 last off with Jackie and Chris mentioned taking another vacation to New York.

I've been dying to see Rush Hour again. I just finished watching Rush Hour 1 and 2 just now, so now I'm pumped to see the final two. Rush Hour 3 is suppose to be a "cliffhanger" said New Line co-chairman. Sounds good to me.

Constantine 2 and Hulk 2 is also scheduled for next year release. So good.

Old 03-19-2006, 06:36 PM   #2
Golden Master

Default Re: Rush Hour 3

Man it took them forever.....i thought when 2 came out 3 would follow the next yr.

what is up vanilla face
G35x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 06:41 PM   #3
Golden Master

It was suppose to, but Chris Tucker wanted more money or something like that. New Line want to keep Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker together because that's what makes the film so good. Those two are so funny together. I love it. If they change the characters, then that's it. No more. Won't be that good.

But it took 6 years to finally get production going again. Then talks of Rush Hour 4 has already started. If RUsh Hour 3 does end in a cliffhanger, then a Rush Hour 4 would defintely be a possiblity. Kind of like the Lethal Weapons series or Die Hard. Rush Hour will definitely be one of the classics of action movies.
Old 03-19-2006, 07:09 PM   #4
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Lac3y

Awesome!
ATI Radeon HD4890 with VoltageTweak
OCZ Stealth XStream 600w PSU
Lac3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 07:13 PM   #5
Golden Master

Yeah, it is in pre-production since July 2005. The film has been recently delayed and was pushed back to 2006. In November 2005 New Line Cinema was able to sign both actors. Producers aim to keep the budget under $120 million. The sequel will be set starting in New York City, where Rush Hour 2 left off, then into an undecided country in Africa, rumors that Jackie Chan prefers it to be in Egypt, yet Chris Tucker, South Africa.

Variety reported in May 2005 that the film was going ahead on a budget of around US$100 million as soon as Chris Tucker signed a two-picture, $40 million contract with New Line Cinema for Rush Hour 3 and an unrelated film, but Jackie Chan said in July that Rush Hour 3 is not moving forward because his co-star of the first two films, Chris Tucker, is making too many demands. Jackie Chan said that Tucker was making too many demands for more power such as final cut approval, the final look at the movie, an increased salary, and so on. Chan called Tucker a "good friend" but questioned whether he had the stature to be so demanding. "He's still a new actor", Chan added. "How many movies has he made? Two movies have already made him very famous and made him a lot of money." "He needs to learn slowly," said Jackie Chan
Old 03-19-2006, 07:17 PM   #6
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to joe pic Send a message via MSN to joe pic Send a message via Yahoo to joe pic

funny you mention this, i was watching rush hour 2 this morning... no joke
joe pic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 07:19 PM   #7
Daemon Poster

ooh i love the rush hour movies!!! oh i cant wait to see them!!!!
Old 03-19-2006, 07:20 PM   #8
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepic
funny you mention this, i was watching rush hour 2 this morning... no joke
I know you did. It was on TBS, both Rush Hour 1 and 2. I watched it too. Chris Tucker is just too funny.
Old 03-19-2006, 07:22 PM   #9
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to winterfreshpwnz Send a message via MSN to winterfreshpwnz

Awesome. I didn't think they were ever gonna make another. And you kind of assumed they would because at the end of 2, Tucker says, "DAMN! He ain't gon' be in Rush Hour 3", which obviously was a joke, but I dunno, whatever. I hope it ends up being as good as the others.
Old 03-19-2006, 07:24 PM   #10
Golden Master

Yup, and towards the end of the movie, remember how Jackie (Lee) want to see the Knicks play in New York at the Madison Square Garden? That's where Rush Hour 3 will take off. In New York.