Rules of Thumb?

Half Evil

Golden Master
As a general rule of thumb, maybe when we include advice, for what to get, or have someone buy, and what not, we should include of a link of that peticualar product... The way i worded this is really weird. I just mean to say, if someone tells someone about something, instead of giving the product name, just give them a link because it would make things smoother, because i know that im always asking for links, lol... or so it seems..

I think I understand what you mean.

Like if someone asks "How do I build a Computer?" instead of typing down the instructions, give him/her the link to a site that shows you how to build a pc.

LOL What would be the fun in that? The guests that come here see that we only know how to direct people to other places for help instead of actually helping them, is really going to ward away future CF members!

Sure you can post a link to a help site but thats wayyyy to easy.

No, no, i mean If someone asks, " im going to be buying a video card, what should i get the ati x850xt pe, or the nvidea 7800gtx?"

then someone should give them links to sites to get the best deals, and explain why to get the card in their opinion, or even if the person asks what card to get. someone should just post a link, showing the proper card..

Back
Top Bottom