RS+AT&T+Iphone Display= <3

Berry05

BSOD
ok..i was at the mall with my friend and we went to go check out the Iphone...he pulled me out of the store and I was confused...i was like...what the hell was that for...he said he had a plan...when he told me this plan I almost died laughing...I hadda do it cuzz i wanted to see if it would work...I went on the internet on the Iphone and entered my runescape username and password...and i got a pin for the phone...the call went to the iphone but i put its ring on low so the employee's at at&t wouldnt hear it..the pin got recieved through the iphone and i called the pin through my friends cell phone, we got a free month of runescape thanks to the new at&t Iphone that was on display!
Luckyily they werent looking at us, cuzz they woulda thought we where doing summtin suspicious...cuzz we where! :rolleyes: :cool:

Anyone else got any cool funny stories like that?!
:D

I think what you did is illegal, and if not illegal, immoral.

I'm pretty sure that falls under stealing.

who gives a crap its runscape and that is pretty funny
dont act like u have never downloaded music before

plus! there like a million dollar making company a day!
5 bucks cant do that much to them..
:rolleyes:

whats your runescape account name?

why? you gunna report me? cuzz like i dont wanna loose my account
lol :p

ok in that case...
my main is ..berry05 had it for like 4 years..
buttershaker is another one that i bot with
sarcactapus which i bot with too
my favirate is berry05!
my first account i ever hadd on rs!
:)

the fact that you stole from them is pretty bad dude, you stole 5$ and if they have a camera in there your parents could face a couple thousand dollar lawsuit. hardly worth it IMO

damn...i cant bare to do it...ugh.....i should just say "i wanna add you to my friends" but i just cant lie like that. unlike you who just lies to people all the time apprently

what do ya mean i lie to people all the time?! :confused:

your not ganna lose your account dont worry hes just being a good 2 shoes i mean some on we all download stuff

the fact that you stole from them is pretty bad dude, you stole 5$ and if they have a camera in there your parents could face a couple thousand dollar lawsuit. hardly worth it IMO

why? you gunna report me? cuzz like i dont wanna loose my account
lol :p

damn...i cant bare to do it...ugh.....i should just say "i wanna add you to my friends" but i just cant lie like that. unlike you who just lies to people all the time apprently

your not ganna lose your account dont worry hes just being a good 2 shoes i mean some on we all download stuff

i know plenty of people who dont torrent\limewire\edonkey because its illegal. im not saying i dont (i rarely do it, mostly my brother). still taking advantage of something like that is just stupid, so is torrenting

no double posting
and right know downloading music is not an illegal thing its in what we call the gray area meaning in court it could go aether way
and rudster u just said u have done it before not all the time
but you do and so does your pro

Stealing is stealing, be it 5 bucks or 5 million, and stop double posting. I am starting to think you are a former member re-incarnated yet again.

Back
Top Bottom