Rough Day at work today...

i woke up with a headach and only 4 hours sleep....
i could really feel i had to be more focused in the traffic today.
sense i am riding a motorcycle i really had to be carefull, so a was 10 minutes late.
nice start on a days work. i'm at work now, having a break and enjoying a cult raw energy.
i have just fixed 3 computers that had some internet issues. 1 of them was just missing an RJ-45 cable. o.0
some people just don't even try to "think" before contacting the IT team.

anyway... back to work. have a nice day everyone.

:lol:

Average MPG for new European cars over here is about 50-60MPG, my bike does 90MPG

Catch up guys! :p
Yea sounds right for those overdrive eggbeaters you drive around but the yanks drive real cars with real power or at least they use to!!!:rofl:

Yea sounds right for those overdrive eggbeaters you drive around but the yanks drive real cars with real power or at least they use to!!!:rofl:

Nissan GT-R (Japanese) - 3.8L Twin-Turbo V6 producing 543BHP

BMW M5 (German) - 4.4L Twin Turbo V8 producing 560BHP

Ford Mustang (Shelby GT500 (2011)) - 5.4L V8 Producing 500bhp (But to be fair, the Chassis and suspension on Mustangs might as well be made from concrete)

Fastest Cars In The World: Top 10 List 2012-2013

Oh look, all european cars :whistling: Though, admittedly the Hennessey has an engine assembled in Texas (But tuned in England)

Forgot to mention interiors, Cheap plastic is not the way to go, someone should tell Ford that.

What happened? I was waiting for you to respond back with pommy built cars....You still do build cars over there?:lol:

Ariel are making some new bikes at some point, I've heard. British bikes are pretty good, Triumph Daytona, Triumph Speed Triple, etc.
When it comes to motorbikes I like the old British bikes especially the Triumphs AJS's Notons, also like the old USA Harleys and Indians and a few Europeans and early Japanese.
These are the bikes I grew up knowing, the last bikes I ever rode was a 1974 Honda 4 750cc and a kawasaki 900cc...probably classics by now.
The modern bikes I would not have a clue with, that is for the younger generation.
I gave up riding bikes knowing I would eventually kill myself as I use to push them hard( came to my senses), especially after losing some friends to some bad accidents.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom