Rough Breakup

Okay, I have read and re read thru this thread several times.

Right now, i'm home alone and I havent the faintest idea what to do. No one is really texting tonight, and my parents arent even home. I'm chillin on the computer watchin family guy and about to eat some Mac n Cheese.

But I feel worthless. I miss talking to her when I have nothing else to do. I have no idea what to do now. I feel so utterly worthless. Just.... worthless.

What should I do at 7 at night. Its getting dark now. Ideas?

Right now, i'm home alone and I havent the faintest idea what to do. No one is really texting tonight, and my parents arent even home. I'm chillin on the computer watchin family guy and about to eat some Mac n Cheese.

But I feel worthless. I miss talking to her when I have nothing else to do. I have no idea what to do now. I feel so utterly worthless. Just.... worthless.

Do you have a friend whose house you can go to? A friend that's a girl perhaps?

Yeah that's the shitty part, when no one else is doing anything you always know you can hang out with your girlfriend.

Anyway, your parents aren't home...party? Or just go hang out with friends.

Sometimes sitting at home and having a night to yourself so you can relax, is not a bad thing..

Maybe you should get on msn with Nate :D

Back
Top Bottom