Rough Breakup

The best thing you can do is attempt to explore other people, keep your options open with girls.

Talk with new girls to help you forget about it. Do not think about what she is doing right now. Do not think about were she will be in the next 6-12 months.

Watch movies, TV, play video games, something that takes mind power away from thinking about her.

Yes, get out and about, dont dwell on it, you may believe you wont get over it now, but you will, life goes on, plenty more women in the world to meet.

buy a pound of sess.

it should help you forget her

Wouldnt call that a mature reply.

Take it easy man. Hang out with your buddies...think about when and before you met her. Pray about it...Just take it easy, game on your pc and have some fun with your friends...Hope all's best!

Truthful answer is, is that its going to sting for ages. Its will take a while to get over it.

buy a pound of sess.

it should help you forget her

A temporary solution at best...not good advice.

As you know, I went through a very similar situation earlier. The best advice I can give you my man is to simply forget about her. If you don't, then you will always be haunted by memories of what was. I don't recommend staying friends with her, as that simply does not work.

Delete her from your life and move on. You will do fine, college is coming up and those are the best years of your life.

Obviously you didn't go through something similar because it's not like you can flick a switch and suddenly forget about someone who was once (and likely still is) very close to you.

Truthful answer is, is that its going to sting for ages. Its will take a while to get over it.

It will certainly sting for a while, yes.

Yet, at least in your favour Arriz, this break up has been coming for a while. Hell, I remember talking to you a long time ago about your troubles so, at the very least, this doesn't come as a complete surprise. It's not like all was well then the next day you're blind sighted with a breakup out of nowhere.

So what advice can I give you...there's not a whole lot. It's ok to be upset about it and it's ok to dwell on it for a while because I know that she means a lot to you. You won't be able to just forget her. One thing I will suggest, if later you're thinking about fixing this and getting back together, is that you avoid doing that at all costs. For me in the past, my break ups have always been mutual and on good terms and the hardest part was summoning the strength to finally put an end to them because I always found myself scraping up excuses to stay together even when it was blatantly obvious those relationships were just never going to work out. So if you were to get back together, even after all the promises of changes, you'll soon find yourself right back where you were before. Simply stated, it's a waste of both your times.

What you need to tell yourself is that you're young, there are other awesome girls out there who you've been denying yourself the chance to meet, and there's great adventures ahead of you in between meeting them during your single phases. You can definitely expect to run into some girls who will make you wonder why your ever broke up with this g/f in the first place but, more importantly, there's a lot who will definitely make you realize what you've been missing out on.

For now, take the time to explore your new freedom. There's nothing holding you back anymore.

Obviously you didn't go through something similar because it's not like you can flick a switch and suddenly forget about someone who was once (and likely still is) very close to you.

She was my fiancee of a year, two months, and seventeen days.

Even though she turned out to be a whore in the end, she was very close to me and I to her. Please don't make assumptions about people. If you want to talk more about my relationship problems feel free to IM me or something haha.

Well, as The Bard would say "It is better to have love and lost, than never to have loved at all". But I know that seems like a load of horseshit right now:p

My advice? try and move past her, life goes on and what happens, happens. Just take it one day at a time and cast aside her memory and enjoy living life. Go outside and do something spontaneous and fun, mix it up to get your mind on other things;)

To emphasize something D88 said, forget about trying to get back together. You want to move on. It's not easy, but thinking about getting her back will only make it hurt more and prolong the pain.

Back
Top Bottom