Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-07-2006, 12:42 PM   #71
BSOD
 
JustinMcG67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,519
Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67
Default Re: Roswell NewMexico.. Aliens; Area 51 o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX_MuziK
So your saying that an alien shot JFK?

Actually bullets do do that! I used to be heavy into guns and more specifically long rifles, the type Lee Oswald used to shoot Kennedy with.

Depending on the bullet head, wether it be hollowpoint, boattail, or somethign else, and the amount of powder used, would make the bullet "yaw", like go up and down and up and down, because bullets DO NOT just travel straight. They move all over the place, but of course they don't move in an extreme up and down or left to right motion, but it's gradual.

So when the bullet hit his head from the upper back, then exited the lower back side of the head, the bullet could, and has happened to many people, exit the body at a weird or extreme angle. Take a look at Vietnam. Soldiers using the new M16A1 noted that when they shot a Vietnamese soldier in the chest, the bullet would actully be found in the foot or theigh! Amazing isn't it! How can someone shoot you in the chest, yet the bullet goes to your leg? It's because of yaw, wind, and the human flesh.

If you really want to understand check out internal ballistics. That would mean what happens when a bullet hits the target. On some occasions you can actually get the bullet to end up in the head by shooting them in the chest, or shoot them in the leg and it travel to their shoulder. Weird huh!?

So don't ever rule out the possibility that the bullet could have in fact, hit the upper part of his head, then exited the lower back. Because on many occasions there has been weirder instances with bullets and internal ballistics!

[EDIT] Wrong person got qouted!!!
__________________

JustinMcG67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 05:26 PM   #72
Golden Master
 
mammikoura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,459
Send a message via MSN to mammikoura
Default Re: Roswell NewMexico.. Aliens; Area 51 o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337DuD3
Actually bullets do do that! I used to be heavy into guns and more specifically long rifles, the type Lee Oswald used to shoot Kennedy with.

Depending on the bullet head, wether it be hollowpoint, boattail, or somethign else, and the amount of powder used, would make the bullet "yaw", like go up and down and up and down, because bullets DO NOT just travel straight. They move all over the place, but of course they don't move in an extreme up and down or left to right motion, but it's gradual.
Well I'm not an expert but I'd say that this is not true.
Because if bullets do "yaw" then how can they be so damn accurate at ranges like over 1000m. Sure gravity has an effect, and immediately when the bullet leaves the barrel it starts falling down. And sure wind does have an effect too, but that makes the bullet move down, and to the direction of the wind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337DuD3
So when the bullet hit his head from the upper back, then exited the lower back side of the head, the bullet could, and has happened to many people, exit the body at a weird or extreme angle. Take a look at Vietnam. Soldiers using the new M16A1 noted that when they shot a Vietnamese soldier in the chest, the bullet would actully be found in the foot or theigh! Amazing isn't it! How can someone shoot you in the chest, yet the bullet goes to your leg? It's because of yaw, wind, and the human flesh.

If you really want to understand check out internal ballistics. That would mean what happens when a bullet hits the target. On some occasions you can actually get the bullet to end up in the head by shooting them in the chest, or shoot them in the leg and it travel to their shoulder. Weird huh!?

So don't ever rule out the possibility that the bullet could have in fact, hit the upper part of his head, then exited the lower back. Because on many occasions there has been weirder instances with bullets and internal ballistics!

[EDIT] Wrong person got qouted!!!
That is true, and it's because of the fact that bullets can't go through everything. For example if a M16A1 fires a JHP bullet and it hits a bone (say the spinal cord) it could bounce to some direction, instead of going through it, and that is why the bullet was found in like the thigh even though it hit in the chest. If u fire someone to the chest from 30m with an m14 using a 7.62x51 mm NATO FMJ bullet it will be very, very likely that it will come out of his back.

And as I said, earlier, I'm not an expert on this, but I do know something about rifles.

But yeah, it's a possibility that the bullet changed it's course while inside Mr. Kennedys head.
__________________

__________________
0_o
mammikoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 06:50 PM   #73
BSOD
 
Voodoo Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,724
Send a message via AIM to Voodoo Child Send a message via MSN to Voodoo Child Send a message via Yahoo to Voodoo Child
Default Re: Roswell NewMexico.. Aliens; Area 51 o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammikoura
Well I'm not an expert but I'd say that this is not true.
Because if bullets do "yaw" then how can they be so damn accurate at ranges like over 1000m. Sure gravity has an effect, and immediately when the bullet leaves the barrel it starts falling down. And sure wind does have an effect too, but that makes the bullet move down, and to the direction of the wind.



That is true, and it's because of the fact that bullets can't go through everything. For example if a M16A1 fires a JHP bullet and it hits a bone (say the spinal cord) it could bounce to some direction, instead of going through it, and that is why the bullet was found in like the thigh even though it hit in the chest. If u fire someone to the chest from 30m with an m14 using a 7.62x51 mm NATO FMJ bullet it will be very, very likely that it will come out of his back.

And as I said, earlier, I'm not an expert on this, but I do know something about rifles.

But yeah, it's a possibility that the bullet changed it's course while inside Mr. Kennedys head.
must admit, you guys did your homework, and schooled me, but i think what i think
Voodoo Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 07:14 PM   #74
BSOD
 
JustinMcG67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,519
Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67
Default Re: Roswell NewMexico.. Aliens; Area 51 o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammikoura
Well I'm not an expert but I'd say that this is not true.
Because if bullets do "yaw" then how can they be so damn accurate at ranges like over 1000m. Sure gravity has an effect, and immediately when the bullet leaves the barrel it starts falling down. And sure wind does have an effect too, but that makes the bullet move down, and to the direction of the wind.
Well it depends on the lendgth of the barrel, the wind, the amount of powder used, the shape of the bullet, we we have both suggested FMJ, Boattail, Hollowpoint and many others. But the main reason a bullet is so accurate is because of the magnification to the target, the rifle, and the bullet. That is why you get really good shooters, ones who know how to utilize all aspects. Lee Oswald was NOT an expert marksman, and thus when he shot the round the recoil may have sent the bullet to dip down or spin up by a minute amount.

I'm not saying that yaw was the cause of the round goign in the upper skull and coming out the lower skull, I'm just saying it's a very possbile cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammikoura
That is true, and it's because of the fact that bullets can't go through everything. For example if a M16A1 fires a JHP bullet and it hits a bone (say the spinal cord) it could bounce to some direction, instead of going through it, and that is why the bullet was found in like the thigh even though it hit in the chest. If u fire someone to the chest from 30m with an m14 using a 7.62x51 mm NATO FMJ bullet it will be very, very likely that it will come out of his back.

And as I said, earlier, I'm not an expert on this, but I do know something about rifles.

But yeah, it's a possibility that the bullet changed it's course while inside Mr. Kennedys head.
Yes the NATO 7.62x51mm rounds are heavier and more accurate for longer distances. But when it comes to short range, which would have been JFK's instance, the bullet is still rising out of the barrel and experiences a very radical form of yaw. Which is why when you aim for a target out 1000M you get less of an oval and more of a circle when the bullet strikes because the yaw is decreasing thus making it more of what it is supposed to do, which is to fly straight. But when you hit somethign with a 7.62x51mm (.308) caliber bullet at close range, strange things can infact happen. But what did happen to JFK is certainly beyond me.

But what I can formulate from everythign is that Lee Oswald may have shot him in the head and it came out the most unintended way ever. Either way, JFK died, and so did Lee Oswald.
JustinMcG67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 08:22 PM   #75
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Roswell NewMexico.. Aliens; Area 51 o.O

Well, to actually tell you guys the truth, no one knows what bullet was fired. It was never found. Maybe that think said something about it. I didnt read it all. But i remember talking with my dad, and he said the "conspiricy (sp?)'' was that he was shot with an ice bullet. Personally i beleive it. Its been proven impossible by the discovery channels "myth busters". but im sure there was a way. And i told dad that once, and he just laughed at me, lol. Oh well..
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 11:16 AM   #76
BSOD
 
Voodoo Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,724
Send a message via AIM to Voodoo Child Send a message via MSN to Voodoo Child Send a message via Yahoo to Voodoo Child
Default Re: Roswell NewMexico.. Aliens; Area 51 o.O

some bullet, right below his throat, the doctor wasnt allowed to take it out, the general wouldnt let him, so that bullet bellow his throat was nvr found...well yes it was by the docotor but he didnt pull it out and document it...or w/e

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...G1Z6HFAPF029KD

that is a reference vid
Voodoo Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 02:17 PM   #77
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Roswell NewMexico.. Aliens; Area 51 o.O

Well i downloaded it, but it goes like 5 seconds, and says to the point that hes kept center screen, and then it jumps to about the last 10-5 seconds.
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 02:26 PM   #78
BSOD
 
Voodoo Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,724
Send a message via AIM to Voodoo Child Send a message via MSN to Voodoo Child Send a message via Yahoo to Voodoo Child
Default Re: Roswell NewMexico.. Aliens; Area 51 o.O

huh, ya it is a little tempormental, just like have it play till like half way then clikc it back to the beggining
Voodoo Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 02:36 PM   #79
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Roswell NewMexico.. Aliens; Area 51 o.O

Oh damn, i saw it that time. Anyone with an easy stomach, dont watch that..
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 04:55 PM   #80
BSOD
 
Voodoo Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,724
Send a message via AIM to Voodoo Child Send a message via MSN to Voodoo Child Send a message via Yahoo to Voodoo Child
Default Re: Roswell NewMexico.. Aliens; Area 51 o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX_MuziK
Oh damn, i saw it that time. Anyone with an easy stomach, dont watch that..
watch how he starts to choak, that is the like a bullet in his throat and one below his throat that didnt come out, that that doctor wasnt allowed to pull out, and then he gets hit in the head, the chunk comes out, jackie goes back for it, the CIA dude comes and protects her, and off to the hospital
__________________

Voodoo Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0