Roswell NewMexico.. Aliens; Area 51 o.O

mammikoura said:
no actually, I've seen alot of material about the aurora. Some stuff tells that there is a sonic boom, but then there is this stuff, a video for example, that shows a small black thingy flying damn fast, but yet the dude who is recording it with the vid cam hears no sound. (ofcourse the sound would come alot later, but he never said anything about any sounds to the newspapers etc)

But of course a normal jet engine won't do. I've read that thet possible engine types would be Pulse Detonation Wave Engines, Pulsejet Engines or Advanced Ramjets.

My gues would go for Pulse Detonation Wave Engines. And if I remember correctly, that type of engine, instead of burning the fuel, makes it explode, therefore gaining a much bigger thrust, and that means higher speeds.
And that kind of engine would produce the kind of trail that ppl have seen on the sky near Area-51.

But that kinda engine would, to my understanding, produce alot of noise, so they would know that it was there.

But I gues we will never know the whole truth. :(

Ohh: and the video was taken near LA, so kinda points toward some aircraft operating from Area-51.

Oh sorry, I was talking about the SR-71 Blackbird.

Teencompwiz2 said:
By the way guys, there is a book published by the Airforce that debunks all alien sightings and gives all the scientific explenations of why alien sightings are fake. I have it and was reading it, it is rather interesting.

Well, I suppose it tells about satellites etc?
lol
But seriously, the airforce will never ever tell us the truth about ufo's.
There is only 2 things I can think that they could be.
1. Alien technology
2. New military aircraft prototypes

And no matter which of the above it is there is no question how secret that stuff is. So what ever that book tells u, unless it says that they are new aircraft models, which I highly doubt, don't believe it.

alvino said:
Oh sorry, I was talking about the SR-71 Blackbird.

ohh. yes they will notice if an SR-71 Blackbird would fly over.
And about aurora, well we actually don't have a confirmation of it's existence so kinda hard to tell if it makes alot of noise of not. :)

damn it, a double post again.
U guys must not finish writing the ur post before I do! :D because when u do then I reply to ur post and that creates lots of double posts.

mammikoura said:
lol, u only say that because u couldn't get the video working! :p
And sure as hell there was a Roswell NewMexice "ufo crash".
The only suspicious thing about it is that we (as the normal ppl) still don't know what that ufo was.

Well i personally think that that "crash" was some top secret technology (spy plane or something of that such) that crashed, and the alien bodies that they recovered, are just the pilots. And they leaked the fake alien info, just to get anyting on the spy plane off their back. And then tried to pull the alien crap, to make it looks real. And that plane, or what ever it was, is/was probably already in use, and its outdated now. So yeah.. thats just what i think..

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Well i personally think that that "crash" was some top secret technology (spy plane or something of that such) that crashed, and the alien bodies that they recovered, are just the pilots. And they leaked the fake alien info, just to get anyting on the spy plane off their back. And then tried to pull the alien crap, to make it looks real. And that plane, or what ever it was, is/was probably already in use, and its outdated now. So yeah.. thats just what i think..

Yeah, it's one possibility. But still there was an ufo crash (since we all know that ufo = Unindentified Flying Object) and if it would have been some old fighter crashing ppl would have known that it was an fighter, but ppl had no idea what it was. So ufo no matter what the origin was. :)

But I'll just hope that it really was an ET aircraft. :D

mammikoura said:
But I'll just hope that it really was an ET aircraft. :D
Same

Btw interesting thread! :D and to the poster, nice work
Its nice to know what everyones thoughts and opinions are!
Even if you dont really agree its a good read none the less

geek_gal said:
Same

Btw interesting thread! :D and to the poster, nice work
Its nice to know what everyones thoughts and opinions are!
Even if you dont really agree its a good read none the less

Lol thanks.

@mammicoura

Yeah i agree, it was a "ufo" but you know what i ment! But either way,yeah im hoping the same thing.

aliens exist, dont belive the bull shiz from the CIA, JFK assassination, aliens

someone already posted this

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4429289437231286745&q=9%2F11

cia is bull, bull, bull, bull, i mean lea harvey oswald, besides all of the evidence, just think this, how does a bullet go into ur head, the back of ur head, and then a section of ur skull comes out the back

of coure this picture is like...not in sequence, but u get the picture...
just for the record, i got this sweet vid, of kennedy being assassinated, where they did some editing, so his head stays in the middle of the frame, it is really nice you can see what he is doing, but without the moving of the camera

AIM me for it...or email...AIM prefered...

I myself don't believe in aliens as being humonoid... It's just to unlikely... Mammals on earth vary enough, and most animals came from the same line... And most still look completely different... Real aliens most likely will either resemble a slug, or something indescribable until you actualy see it... The imagination just isn't powerful enough to think up of what an alien would looklike without earth qualities!

ok, there is this moon of saturn? it has a 3% reflectability or something, so we cant it that well...and as far as we can tell, (which isnt far cuz it doesnt refelct sunlight well) it is PERFECTLY round, so we send a probe, as it is gettin the moon into it's sights, there is a shadow, and then we lose contact....call it a dang big conisedence

Back
Top Bottom