Roswell NewMexico.. Aliens; Area 51 o.O

alvino said:
Why would you need a spyplane when you have GPS satellites and all that advanced technology?

because if u put a satellite over china (or any other big county) to take pictures of their military sites they will know it. This kind of super fast airplane flying at great altitudes might go un noticed.

And if there would be a war, I imagine that some countries have created a weapon with which they can take out satellites (maybe a modified cruise missile?), but there is nothing on this planet that could take down a plane like Aurora.

True, theres always the sonic boom though so they'll eventually know, but they just won't be able to shoot it down.

alvino said:
True, theres always the sonic boom though so they'll eventually know, but they just won't be able to shoot it down.

no actually, I've seen alot of material about the aurora. Some stuff tells that there is a sonic boom, but then there is this stuff, a video for example, that shows a small black thingy flying damn fast, but yet the dude who is recording it with the vid cam hears no sound. (ofcourse the sound would come alot later, but he never said anything about any sounds to the newspapers etc)

But of course a normal jet engine won't do. I've read that thet possible engine types would be Pulse Detonation Wave Engines, Pulsejet Engines or Advanced Ramjets.

My gues would go for Pulse Detonation Wave Engines. And if I remember correctly, that type of engine, instead of burning the fuel, makes it explode, therefore gaining a much bigger thrust, and that means higher speeds.
And that kind of engine would produce the kind of trail that ppl have seen on the sky near Area-51.

But that kinda engine would, to my understanding, produce alot of noise, so they would know that it was there.

But I gues we will never know the whole truth. :(

Ohh: and the video was taken near LA, so kinda points toward some aircraft operating from Area-51.

I think that area 51 is just a ton of rich peoples places... psyc. I dont believe in area 51. Well aliens could actually be dinosaurs or of that sort. But I fully believe in the holy bible and no where in the bible does it talk about aliens.

GreatHype said:
I think that area 51 is just a ton of rich peoples places... psyc. I dont believe in area 51. Well aliens could actually be dinosaurs or of that sort. But I fully believe in the holy bible and no where in the bible does it talk about aliens.

Area-51 is the property of the US army. And there is an airfield there (a god damn huge one) The aliens could just be a hoax, or then not.

There are no aliens there. There havent been any "alien autopsies". And there sure as hell wasnt a Roswell Newmexico "ufo crash". I just wanted to see what other people said. But at least who beleive me?

Here is something to think about:
If aliens were to land, why would they pick Area 51 (a airforce testing facility) to land. I mean why would you land right were you would be captured.

By the way guys, there is a book published by the Airforce that debunks all alien sightings and gives all the scientific explenations of why alien sightings are fake. I have it and was reading it, it is rather interesting.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
There are no aliens there. There havent been any "alien autopsies". And there sure as hell wasnt a Roswell Newmexico "ufo crash". I just wanted to see what other people said. But at least who beleive me?

lol, u only say that because u couldn't get the video working! :p
And sure as hell there was a Roswell NewMexice "ufo crash".
The only suspicious thing about it is that we (as the normal ppl) still don't know what that ufo was.

edit:
teencompwiz said:
Here is something to think about:
If aliens were to land, why would they pick Area 51 (a airforce testing facility) to land. I mean why would you land right were you would be captured.

well, for example roswell, I wouldn't call that a landing. Atleast not a very professional one. lol. :D
I've never heard of any ufo's landing and trying to make contact. So most likely (if there was any aliens) they somehow using their superior pilot skills managed to crash their aircraft. And when something like that happens the government is there quite damn quickly. And then they would take the stuff (atleast the aircraft) to Area-51, because that's where they test their aircraft. So then, if they tried to copy or use the alien technology, an airforce base used for testing aircrafts would be the ideal place to do it now wouldn't it?

Not to mention the huge security at Area-51, so no civilians would know what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom