Roswell NewMexico.. Aliens; Area 51 o.O

I didn't "dig up" the thread; I found it in the "Similar Thread"(look below) while I was posting on the abducted by aliens thread. And I was more like suggesting than advertising.

Im gonna check out your site... Cause these things interest me, though i dont beleive anything has happened, its still cool to wonder..

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Yeah, who beleives in aliens. Or better put, extraterrestrials. Does anyone beleive that the NewMexico incident actually happened? Do you guys think that Area 51 was built as a cover up. Who thinks they know what the hell is going on...

As for me, i think the Roswell thing never happened. But i do beleive there are extraterrestials out there, not neccessarly complex life forms though. And as for 51, i think its a controversial fight testing area. For newly devolped air-crafts, and such. Or is that just a coverup.. I mean people board a plane to get to Area 51, to their job.. So they cant only be doing flight testing.. ya know what i mean..?

The closest star is like 2 million LIGHT YEARS (means thats how long it takes light to travel, which is the fastest thing in the universe) away from this planet.

Now what about galaxies??? It's the same, except they're even FARTHER away. So aliens comming to EARTH? No. Not unless they can set coordinates using some sort of fule that can bend light or some crazy idea that could never happen. But I do believe in aliens, like, not comming to earth, but there MUST be other life forms out in the universe, they just can't make contact because we are too far away.

mammikoura said:
If there is not a new spyplane that is operational then why on earth did the US airforce take their best & fastest recon aircraft SR-71 blackbird out of service?

Why would you need a spyplane when you have GPS satellites and all that advanced technology?

HRHunteRHR said:
The closest star is like 2 million LIGHT YEARS (means thats how long it takes light to travel, which is the fastest thing in the universe) away from this planet.

Now what about galaxies??? It's the same, except they're even FARTHER away. So aliens comming to EARTH? No. Not unless they can set coordinates using some sort of fule that can bend light or some crazy idea that could never happen. But I do believe in aliens, like, not comming to earth, but there MUST be other life forms out in the universe, they just can't make contact because we are too far away.

True, but i was reading one of Michal Crichtons Books. The Andromeda Strain. First, that book kicked ass, but, secondly.. *recap from book*
"That the most efficent creaturs in the universe, were the smallest of its sort. Becuase using less raw materials, and thus producing little to no waste."

There is alot more to it, i can recap it all later if you want...

phrankco said:
i think i wuz abducted once... or twice

not sure

YEa you've lost my respect now......

Anyways, IRT Arizzx, no matter how small you are, you will eventually overpopulate and leave too much mass around and destroy yourself. There is no thing that couldn't be small enough and produce a waste.

Back
Top Bottom