Roswell NewMexico.. Aliens; Area 51 o.O

Half Evil

Golden Master
Yeah, who beleives in aliens. Or better put, extraterrestrials. Does anyone beleive that the NewMexico incident actually happened? Do you guys think that Area 51 was built as a cover up. Who thinks they know what the hell is going on...

As for me, i think the Roswell thing never happened. But i do beleive there are extraterrestials out there, not neccessarly complex life forms though. And as for 51, i think its a controversial fight testing area. For newly devolped air-crafts, and such. Or is that just a coverup.. I mean people board a plane to get to Area 51, to their job.. So they cant only be doing flight testing.. ya know what i mean..?

I've done quite a bit research in this.
ETs: My opinion is that they have to exist. No way that just this one tiny planet next to millions and millions of more planets can support life. The thing I don't know is if these aliens as we call them are able to travel through space and if UFOs are made by them of by us.

Roswell: Never done so much research in this one. Not too interested. Something had to happen. It definitely was an UFO to us normal ppl. But was it an vehicle used by ETs or a secret military aircraft?

And my fav; Groom lake (aka Area 51)
Again almost impossible to tell if they are experimenting on ET technology in there. But I doubt it. All evidence I have seen is that they are testing new hi-tech military aircraft in there. (for example the Aurora, which totally kicks ass :))
Evidence there is;
Does any normal plane need that HUUUUGE runway on Area 51?

Doughnut-on-a rope effect. The weird trail that ppl see in the sky. Most likely it has been done by a new type of engine, a one that doesn't burn the fuel, but makes it explode. This technology ofcourse leading to hyper sonic speeds, which the Aurora (if there is one) is most likely capable of.

The video & pictures, seen many pictures and 1 video of this so called Aurora. Kinda looks like a mix of B2 stealt bomber and the F-117A nighthawk.
It's black, triange shaped, but the tail is different from the two planes I mentioned earlier. And, from what I saw on the video, damn that thing is fast.

If there is not a new spyplane that is operational then why on earth did the US airforce take their best & fastest recon aircraft SR-71 blackbird out of service?

There was an mention of Aurora in the pentagons defence budget one year, ofcourse the moment they spotted their mistake it was blacked out.

Those are just part of the evidence there is.
Ofcourse all of this is just speculation, most of the info I have collected from the internet, some I just wrote from the top of my head.

Wow! Long Post!!!!

I do not believe in aliens!!! Have there ever been any official sights?

rusbo.uk said:
Wow! Long Post!!!!

I do not believe in aliens!!! Have there ever been any official sights?

What do u mean by official?
Something that the government would tell u is an aircraft not made on this planet? Dream on!

I'm with mammikoura on this one.. there are billions of other plannets.
this can't be the only one with life (surely)... it's be really disapointing if it was wouldn't it... I mean if the entier sum of inteligent life in the whole universe was on this plannet... how bad would that be?

Having said that, since we are not able to travel to other planets yet, what's to say that others are as well? why would aliens have the power of space travel when we don't?

Im pretty sure we can! Unless theres another UK out there! With a little Russell lying on his bed with a powerbook....mhmmmm

It's said that because of the way the universe is set up, the following must hold true due to probability:

There is:

1) At least one civilisation far in advance of us
2) There's another which is on a similar level to us
3) There's another that's far behind.

And I think that's probably very true.

On Area 51, it definitely exists. I saw a documentary on the TV in the US 4 years ago, people who claimed to have worked there and got illnesses that had never been seen before, due to working with some weird materials.

The question is, what is Area 51? Is it something sinister to do with aliens, or is it simply a top secret US Government weapons lab?

malbuc87uk said:
The question is, what is Area 51? Is it something sinister to do with aliens, or is it simply a top secret US Government weapons lab?

Well we know that it is a military airfield. That might be all that it is, just a normal airfield. It also could be a place where they test new aircraft models. And with these new models there could be some ET technology involved.

Though I'm going with an airfield used to test new aircraft models. There is so much evidence to it. But the only thing that keeps me wondering is that could they have just moved their research to some other facility and just left Area 51 there just for a cover up? And I'm thinking that because almost everyone knows about Area51, a lot of ppl know where it's located. So now matter how good the security wouldn't it be safer to just continue the research/experiments in some other place, some place that we don't know about?

You know the Roswell NewMexico, insident had to have taken place..It was broadcasted over the air waves..Then imediately pulled off the air.The military was swift to recover and hide it at all costs..

As far as little grey occupants being aboard , well that could be a whole different cover-up right there. letting out the word that we were visited, would also mean were not alone
in the universe.

Wat too many stars and galaxy's out there to say that their is no intelligent life out there, but we will never achive the technology in out life time to travel such vast distances.

Although we may find a way to make a temporary worm hole, but to make it stable is beyond our grasps..

Back
Top Bottom