Rol3l3er id back!!

So it finaly turned out into that...I've watched that thread before going for a bit...damn...what an immature kid. I don't know what to say really.

now that i reread it, how do we know mark thorpe didnt edit the quote to make rudster look bad?

Because we know Mark is not the type of guy to do that...if you really want a proof, look up his Myspace.

Here's a chance to test the auto double post merging tool

now that i reread it, how do we know mark thorpe didnt edit the quote to make rudster look bad?

you don't think that even if Mark was the sort of person to do it (which he isn't) that Rudster wouldn't have protested and spoken up? of course he would have.

That's another output possible. Any type of person would have defended themselves if confronted into these sort of situations. Think before you speak...and think before you post.

um? mabye because ive been a member here for 3 1/2 years and a mod for about 3..

oh, and mabye because of this:

2a5eb482.jpg

you are an idiot.

i remember that , that was the day rudster816 failed on epic proportions

yeah.. and the day i banned him, cant believe this crap is still going on.. rudster.. just go away, you are not welcome here... :rolleyes:

So it finaly turned out into that...I've watched that thread before going for a bit...damn...what an immature kid. I don't know what to say really.

Agreed. Recording a podcast once he decided to complain about no one at his school was mature, and then 5 minutes later hes pressing the fart button and broadcasting it to all of us and laughing too hard to be able to explain to me and thelis what it is.

Back
Top Bottom